Woodland Resort... Ratings?

FrostFire

Woodlands is a nice hotel, it's in the quiet side of town. Right by the dolphins in Naklua. Plenty of good bars within walking distance allthoughif walking street side of town is you stomping ground you will find yourself a little distanced, especially if you don't ride. Taxi's are the go and are plenty but you out of it up there.

My reccomendation if you like the Naklua area is the East sea resort. There are two sections, the new and the old. The old is not bad (not as good as the new) and dirt cheap. Thing with the older side of East seais that it's set up in like ground floor semi detached bungalow style accomodation. Everything set amongst a well established and lush garden. The have a great bar, big and clean pool and a very private relaxed atmoshpere.

Eve if the older(cheaper) side of East sea was twice the price I will still go there.

Only problem is my wife will not go anywhere near Pattaya and if I go by myself she'll be feeding ducks.

BTW the fith bungalow from the roadway on the westernmost side has the best aircon...

Fatty.

LOL

I said $5000 for the entire trip (2 weeks)... not per night!!! I wish I could afford that lol.

As to wanting to know if its walking distance... I was thinking about the nice walk BACK to the hotel... not necessarily the walk to the action.

Also, I have no problem with a joiner fee - none at all. My only worry is the possibility of NO company allowed... that would be a problem lol.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Frosty

So I walked up to Naklua to Woodlands this afternoon and asked :)

And the answer is YES you can bring a guest in IF you've booked a double room and you pay 1000 baht extra per night and the guest leaves her ID card. And you can also change girls nightly if you so desire.

But, since no one has said it yet, how much fun can this be for the girls to go to a hotel where they're only going to be perhaps tolerated :confused:

-redwood

But, since no one has said it yet, how much fun can this be for the girls to go to a hotel where they're only going to be perhaps tolerated :confused:

-redwood

The girls are primarily looking for money, not fun.

1000 Bt. joiner fee is out of the question. Stay in one of the 100s of hotels that don't charge and give a generous tip to the girl, instead.

Woodland is very nice but not not that special to warrant such an astronomical fee. They must be tripping.

I'd tell them to screw themselves.

LOL

I said $5000 for the entire trip (2 weeks)... not per night!!! I wish I could afford that lol.

As to wanting to know if its walking distance... I was thinking about the nice walk BACK to the hotel... not necessarily the walk to the action.

Also' date=' I have no problem with a joiner fee - none at all. My only worry is the possibility of NO company allowed... that would be a problem lol.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Frosty[/quote']

So I walked up to Naklua to Woodlands this afternoon and asked :)

And the answer is YES you can bring a guest in IF you've booked a double room and you pay 1000 baht extra per night and the guest leaves her ID card. And you can also change girls nightly if you so desire.

-redwood

Ouch!

Archived