bar girls vs good thai girls

theshaw66

A colleague of mine, a beautiful woman age 30 just came out such a relationship. Stayed with a Maroccan man for years. At first he was very attentive. Then he persuaded her to move to a city where he went to school. She rented the appartment, had the job, the money, and took care of him, when he was out spending her money on other chicks. It took her more than four years to get out of the relationship. She never even met the family, because she wasn't a Muslim.

I really don't understand it at all. Maybe it's just too easy for these girls to find a good man, and they want the challenge, the adventure and the drama of a sociopathic asshole, to turn him around so to speak. I find it very refreshing that thai woman are simply looking for the good in men, personality and moneywise. They are not as fucked up in the head. They are simply looking for the good life and can do without the drama and abuse.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it's just too easy for these girls to find a good man, and they want the challenge, the adventure and the drama of a sociopathic asshole,

Some people ans especially younger women are unable to enjoy life! If it doesn't hurt it isn't real! My thai ex is such a nut case! Lovely, smart, intelligant and certainly talented. She wastes it all by not coming out of her head! She lives in there and there seems to be a little tiny and greasy moto taxi driver in her head who is translating things into the opposite!

Yes = No / No = Maybe (or certainly yes) / I love you = I butterfly / I never want to see you again = Please cal me 12 times a day ....

Sometimes i get the impression that these girls, farang or thai, see themselves in the leading role of a movie! They force the drama just to make up!

Sometimes i just love to watch funny family movies, I just love it when everything is fine, everybody is happy and says trallala, everytime these movies have a twist, something really bad happens that takes you out of the feel good mood! I'd watch that movie 2 hours if nothing bad would happen and would just enjoy the good mood!

I'm never getting married and no woman has owned me since i was 21. u can leave me u can fuck me over but as i'll always look out for number one it doesnt matter and my heart aint gonna break. besides if u cheat ive probably already beaten u to it several times over!!!!

Works for me! :yeahthat:

Archived