bar girls vs good thai girls

theshaw66

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the non Bar Girls with decent job harder to figure out, they are usually smarter, better educated. I also asked my self how a hotel supervisor or a girl from a bank was so easy to convice to go on a date with me! With all due respect to the girls in general and the people who love a regular girl! I personally haven't dated a girl who wasn't looking after her profit! The few regular girls I have met, where nothing but hookers with a different job description! I also know that Pattaya is the wrong place to look for them! No offence to anyone, I am just describing my personal experience, I am sure your girls are nothing like the girls I have met!

I won't go into whether they can be as deceitful, etc (though I suspect they can, I've only experienced decent behaviour) - what I've learned is that GTGs can be much, much harder to separate from than BGs! BGs - with exceptions, of course, always exceptions - usually seem to make their play for you and can be pretty good at that, but once you've decided to cut the relationship, they're more inclined to accept the decision and get on with their (eight or so...) other relationships. Whereas a GTG can be harder to get rid of than herpes - just yesterday I got yet another email from a girl I dated for a while in 2001-2002, I haven't given her any reason to hope for years, and yet she persists (though, like herpes, she's become much less of a concern now, since she doesn't have my phone number or address anymore, all she can do now is drop emails...)! Now, I know I'm young, hansum, jai dee and very special man (except for the gray hair, whoring, drinking, late nights and other bad habits) but I'm not that special! Hard to get the message across to GTGs sometimes.

YimSiam

Women are women, the world over, I find good girls in Thailand surprisingly naive at times, but thats tha education at fault, not the girl,

Working girls have some street smarts, maybe you think they don;t but they sure do, to some degree as working girls the world over have.

The end game for good girls is often higher than a working girl,

DOOG

Women are women, the world over, I find good girls in Thailand surprisingly naive at times, but thats tha education at fault, not the girl,

Working girls have some street smarts, maybe you think they don;t but they sure do, to some degree as working girls the world over have.

The end game for good girls is often higher than a working girl,

DOOG

so what your saying DOOG is it's more of a individual woman thing and not a thai girl thang?

You can handle both with ease as long as you don't get emotionally involved. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, don't fall in love with them. If you want romance stay home; the white girls will take you to the cleaners as easily as the TGs can.

Archived