bar girls vs good thai girls

theshaw66

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snowman' date=' are you young, polite, loaded, 'handsome', up for a long term relationship?

If yes to all these, then good Thai girls are a possibility...if no to any, don't bother...you are a holiday dude, so it's highly unlikely...[/quote']

That is kind of a sweeping generalisation, isn`t it? :)

My buddy is 47 years old, not a big spender, divorced with a couple of kids, 40 lbs overweight, bald, not very good-looking (sorry mate), dresses like a teenager and until recently definitely not looking for long term relationship. All this should work against him I guess.

In spite of this he has over the years been extremely successful in chatting up GTGs - mostly uni students - on the net, meeting up with them and subsequently bedding a large percentage.

cheers

hua nguu

For money?? Or freebies?

Maybe he gets the girls who want a father substitute? I certainly don't know many who would consider such a man for anything serious...also good Thai girls aren't supposed to endulge in this kind of behaviour....yes, i know some do but it's as rare as an honest man in the White House...and good Thai girls meeting an older man on the internet...purrrrrrlease!

If you want a real babe, you gotta be high spec or no way...that's da facts...their families alone would go ballistic! So sure he might get a certain 'type' of girl, but nothing for keeps...

In Germany the really hot girls between 18-25 seem to exclusively date absolute morons! Either turkish immigrants who think they are the double of 50 Cent or Eminem and absolutely no ability to speak one german sentence fluently. The other guys who get the girls are Germans who talk like these turkish blokes. It is amazing how many young men can't speak their own language anymore! Anyways these guys have nothing and the girls tend to get knocked up by them and marry them! Not very economically gilrs where I come from!

You're right! I stayed in the Netherlands for more than 6 years (employed in ICT) and during that time also got to know the ladies there. What I learned is that most of the ladies in those countries are somehow just sick. The goodlooking ones are attracted to "bad" ugly guys, criminals, violent men with big mouths. None of them seemed interested in handsome, well-educated, good-mannered gentlemen.

According to "Dr. Drew>" of "Love line" Nationally Syndicated Radio show here, girls at that age like the bad boys, the ones "only they understand him" and want to change him, later on, they wise up...but who cares? they're old then...

Gr Drew also says "...men are a box with a switch, turn the switch, the light goes on, the engine starts...women are the flight deck of a 747, all the RIGHT buttons need to be push in the right sequence at the right time in order for ANYTHING to happen..." Just prove my point, women are all nuts. definition of cunt? Can't Understand Normal Thinking...but then we are the bigger yobs forchasing them around the world...

Archived