bar girls vs good thai girls

theshaw66

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the thai one, of course.

male/female relationships are still unabashedly, unapologetically economic for the most part in Thailand.

many--probably the majority, but definitely less of a majority than in Asia--Western male/female relationships are also fundamentally economic, but a large percentage of the population in the West pretends this is not the case.

hence, the Thais are more honest about, as my incorrigible yet lovable misogynistic friend OH says, haha, "taking you to the cleaners"...

preahko

In Germany the really hot girls between 18-25 seem to exclusively date absolute morons! Either turkish immigrants who think they are the double of 50 Cent or Eminem and absolutely no ability to speak one german sentence fluently. The other guys who get the girls are Germans who talk like these turkish blokes. It is amazing how many young men can't speak their own language anymore! Anyways these guys have nothing and the girls tend to get knocked up by them and marry them! Not very economically gilrs where I come from!

Snowman, are you young, polite, loaded, 'handsome', up for a long term relationship?

If yes to all these, then good Thai girls are a possibility...if no to any, don't bother...you are a holiday dude, so it's highly unlikely...

Its either one or the other both don't mix from my own experiences.

When I first moved here in 1991 I was a Barhound, Young Dumb and Full of Cum thinking I knew it all, married a BG thinking "She Was Different" (I admit it) and since divorced her.

Since 1999 I disassociated myself from the bar scene (my choice) and eventualy found myself getting to know Thais away from it. I had a couple of long term (over 6 months) relationships and 2-3 gigs before I met the one who now is my wife.

As others have mentioned, you dont have a relationship with One Female, you become part of the family, at first I found it difficult to adjust to this pshyce but now I have I feel a lot better for it, not everybodies cup of tea but it worked for me.

Zombienation

I see what you have written on the Sin Sot thread, I / We went through the same thing and it all worked out eventualy.

Archived