bar girls vs good thai girls

theshaw66

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and a free translation of DUMSODA to german would mean "Dumb Soda Water" :rotl:

In Thai it is...Black So'...have been known to knock off a couple or 10 on the odd time I partake !!! :grinyes::grinyes:

But a "Dog" re named me Dumb Cunt..due to my total loss of the plot and distraction with a certain Miss P.

All is not lost. As of this week (I think) I am free again and will become a "Born Again" monger....wish I could join you at the "Disneyland" day out...but won't be back till 23rd (& only Bkk)

Have fun Guys...don't get too "Yodsak'd"...LOL...

and keep addo away from Lolita's ...or you won't see him for the rest of the day :grinyes::grinyes:

Cheers DS....aka DC

Snowman, are you young, polite, loaded, 'handsome', up for a long term relationship?

If yes to all these, then good Thai girls are a possibility...if no to any, don't bother...you are a holiday dude, so it's highly unlikely...

That is kind of a sweeping generalisation, isn`t it? :)

My buddy is 47 years old, not a big spender, divorced with a couple of kids, 40 lbs overweight, bald, not very good-looking (sorry mate), dresses like a teenager and until recently definitely not looking for long term relationship. All this should work against him I guess.

In spite of this he has over the years been extremely successful in chatting up GTGs - mostly uni students - on the net, meeting up with them and subsequently bedding a large percentage.

cheers

hua nguu

Maybe Zombienation was using LOS-relative terms in his post?

Young = under 75

Polite = allow girls to wear underwear while you feel them up immediately upon meeting them

Loaded = Possess at least one thousand baht note

'Handsome' = Not hideously deformed, or if so, willing to cover it a bit

Up for long-term relationship = looking for LT, or at least willing to pay LT price for ST

YimSiam

Archived