Green TG

bust

I wonder whether this is a first. Had a chat last night with the Farmers Daughter. Sorry but just cannot find it in myself to let go. Anyway she asked me for some help. Has a transportation issue. The bells start ringing of course. Doesn't want a pick-up or a new honda or the tractor needs upgrading......no she just asked for a simple bicycle. Her reasons " so make my legs stronger to put around you when we boom boom". I am in big touble with this one. Help me DS :help::help::help::spin::spin::spin:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Bust, old son, you must be a real "case" to be asking Dum Cnut for help..555

The only suggestion I can offer is, if you haven't already bought the "fucking" bicycle (pun intended)....go see a shrink...real quick...

Arhhhhh breaking up can be such a painful experience....(for a few days)..but the "making up"...more than compensates...lol... (actually tried it myself only last week...didn't last long)

Cheers "weak as piss" Dum(B) Cnut :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Shame shame shame bust, we're talking missionary position here, what are you... American or something?

Haven't you ever heard of gravity boots Julian :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Have to admit though there is something oddly sexy about a girl on a bicycle. Always get floored in Burma as they ride along with their umbrellas on their bikes with that sweet smile.

Archived