Russian tourists?

hawaiijohn

I can't find anything on internet supporting the number I read in a real newspaper! :)

I did found that now there're around 10 flights a week from Russia to Utapao and 6 to BKK.

The offical statistics show for the first 3 months this year 72 088 russian tourist compared with 35 630 for same months last year. Source

How many tourist will those 16 weekly flights result in for 2006 - I just guess 16x52x300=250 k, compare it with those 72,088 for 1Q, x4= 288 k, we're not so far away from the 300 k.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Shyge, they surely see these bars and know what is going on there but the large majority doesn't go there. For once the most bars would charge them double, the girls literally hate them (more later) and probably the most important reason, the most don't speak any english and couldn't talk to the girls anyways!

Just yesterday I was sitting in The Sea, one of my all time favorite girls who never drinks any alcohol was sitting with a russian bloke, he was sinking vodka and tequila and forced the girl to drink a tequila with her. She was shitfaced and when I asked her why she didn't rejected to drink alcohol as usual, she said "Men Russia Ting Tong everything, you not do he boxing you for sure!"

Not a single opinion, I don't know any girl who likes them, same goes for Arabs! Most girls love english blokes because they heard England is an Island btw ;)

About these Russians, they don't bother me much because they don't interfer with my life at all! They use the baht bus and I use the Motorbike, they don't eat Thai Food, I do only eat Thai food! They hang out at shopping malls, I sneak in and sneak out to buy what I need!

My Grandfather who fighted in Russia once said to me! "Where you find shit - you'll find a russian"

Maybe that's why Mc Donalds is packed with them! :) just kidding, I habe no problem with them, I hate the Japanese Groups and Familes twice more, they are fucking road blocks, don't care if someone behind the wants to pass them, they just stand there and do nothing!

Archived