Live xxx from Thailand?

Jasmine Jazz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey JJ. He is getting from you exactly what he is after.................a reaction. People like him or her (I hate to assume anything) only do it for attention or to push someones buttons. Just ignore them. Speaking of buttons, is it about 2 inches above the clitoris towards the belly button with you? I'm having trouble finding one at the moment. :shhh:

Hi,

"somchai, Fred666, whatever you want to be called. I'll put it blunt and simple. Go away."

Agree.

Somchai, Jasmine asked permission to post this, I gave it. She has no need to proof anything to you or to anybody else.

Furthermore, posting contents of PTs without approval of the other person is a serious no no.

I suggest you knock of the crap, both on the board and by PT.

Jasmine, if you receive any flames by PT and do not mind allowing me to read them (by logging in as you), then feel free to let me know and I'll take care of things.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Somchai, as I told you in reply to your PT. The burden of proof is on you.

So far all I have seen from you are empty accusations, while Chuckwoww (who I know and trusts) has spoken to her and vouches for her.

Now, if you can backup your accusations by solid proof, I would have no problem in closing this thread and banning Jasmine. However, if you cannot provide that I suggest you shut up.

Sanuk!

very bizarre, now in private messages he's bragging about his level of intelligence and challenging me to a thai language chat to prove how good he is... gets weirder and weirder.... why me? why is he so obsessed?

Oh, that's a 'no no' Alex, sorry Jasmine.

As I said, I am not a fool and the analysis of language is my business. You have stated many times now that you are who you say you are, that your language is indeed yours. So, it's not a case of me proving how good I am. Its about you walking the walk.

But as our lord and master said, you don't have to prove a thing.

อà¹?ลà¸? ..... à¸?ุà¸? à¸Âัà¸? à¸?ม à¹?ราสอà¸?à¸?à¸?รูà¹?à¸Âัà¸?อยูà¹?วà¹?า à¸?ุà¸? à¹?à¸Âหภà¹Âละ à¹?ราà¸Âà¹? รูà¹?อยูà¹?วà¹?า à¸?ุà¸? à¸?ะà¹?มà¹?ยอมà¸?ุยà¸Âัà¸?à¸?ม à¸?าà¸?อิà¸?à¹?à¸?อà¹?à¸?à¸? ออà¸?à¹?ล à¹?à¸?าะวà¹?า à¸?ุà¸?à¸Âลัวà¸?มà¸?ะà¹?à¸?ิà¸?à¹?à¸?ย วà¹?า มึà¸? à¹?à¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?à¸?หลอà¸Âลวà¸?

Archived