Live xxx from Thailand?

Jasmine Jazz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its obviously a fan pretending. He's probably turning himself inside out pullin his flacid old pecker over you lots getting all sanuked up

Whoever it is, he/she writes like a native English speaker. They should have got Si Saket Girl to write the stuff.

I'll be eating my words when JJ shows up in Gullivers speaking fluent English.

So what is JJ like anyway? You say you met her.

if he says my english is so bad then he obviously never has met me. Sounds like he's just trying to talk to make himself look like he knows something the rest of the board doesnt to make himself look like a big man. I never said my english is perfect (i still need my pocket disctionary and thesaurus to write properly), and i still have an accent, but it's a pretty racist attitude to assume because i'm thai there's no way i could be university educated and english speaking. That's like me saying there are no farang can speak thai well. there are lots! I've lived outside of Thailand since i was a teenager so i don't know from what personal experience you claim to know about me. You just find it hard to believe there could actually be a thai lady who isnt the stereotype you want them all to be. Go ahead and have that opinion if you like, but it doesn't get you anywhere. I came on this board and honestly asked some questions, if you don't know then great, but coming after me and saying i'm not who i say i am is a low blow. If you had in fact seen me you would not be making those claims so that's the easiest way for me to know you're not being honest. And if you really do have a thai wife somchai then it's even worse that you would have such an attitude toward thai people.

Archived