Live xxx from Thailand?

Jasmine Jazz

The answer seems obvious...either Jasmine is who she says she is (thank you, Jesus) OR a man is pretending to be her. Seems to me the only man who has "seen" "her" is Chuck Woww (if that is your real name)...therefore, perhaps Chuck Woww IS Jasmine Jazz!!!

Only one way to settle it, one of you two needs to meet me in a darkened room. Don't care who...I'm not particular...just desperate.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Farang mentality when met with a sweet prostitute - so protective, so gullible. Class.

High school in Thailand which then turned into a'well to do school in Switzerland',a place at a Thai chef school, which then turned into a job in a restaurant overseas to learn the language. And now we end up with the unlikley outcome of little Miss High-so, extreemly rich background becoming a hooker (who just hapopens to also be an Issani)

LOL, what a wind up - so times its just so fucking easy!

Nice one Alex

[Racist crap removed - KS]

The Farang mentality when met with a sweet prostitute - so protective, so gullible. Class.

High school in Thailand which then turned into a'well to do school in Switzerland',a place at a Thai chef school, which then turned into a job in a restaurant overseas to learn the language. And now we end up with the unlikley outcome of little Miss High-so, extreemly rich background becoming a hooker (who just hapopens to also be an Issani)

LOL, what a wind up - so times its just so fucking easy!

Nice one Alex

[Racist crap removed - KS (posted by Somchai, not theshaw66]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!...i'm black

well thanks for the messages of support from several of you. I guess there's just no pleasing some people. Somchai's racist attitudes made him assume no thai girl could ever be educated. Even after i chatted live with khun chuck and he confirmed i wasn't fake, somchai just moved to claiming i wasn't thai and writing me pm's in thai challenging me to call him on the phone to prove i was thai or translating my posts to thai to prove who i was. Thank god you banned him KS, but something tells me he'll be back under another name. I'm still confused about the "alex" comments though.... was somchai convinced i was somebody here named alex, or is there a whole back story i missed? :-) Let's just hope he is a keyboard jockey as a wise person told me, and not a real life stalker. I just want to get back to setting up my xxx videos!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

jasmine

Archived