â??Godâ??s Foreign Policyâ??

texascity

"For Evangelicals, Supporting Israel Is â??Godâ??s Foreign Policyâ??

Tell them â??to let Israel do their job of destroying the Lebanese militia, Hezbollah", Israeli Ambassador Hagee said.

Christians believe that the presidentâ??s support for Israel is a biblical injunction which will play a pivotal role in the second coming."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/14/washington/14israel.html?_r=1&hp&ex=1163480400&en=2ddf96aacd3748dd&ei=5094&partner=homepage&oref=slogin

.:-o.............

2nd coming = the American christians are SEEKING the end of the world

& their idiocy is being inflamed by the Zionists.

Yep, sadly not even news either, i am surprised by how late this is published....i've known about this total crap for years....there are people who spend a lot of their time trying to engineer the prerequisites supposedly required for the second coming, or in the muslim case, the final battle...alot of the neo-con agenda is occupied by such musings...as is the extremist muslim garbage...they all seek the end of days, so they can prove that which is unproveable...the existance of a deity for which there is not nor has there ever been any evidence for.

Interesting article on the bbc today about how an unknown alien life may originated from space...red rain..check it out....would amuse the crap out of me if life is found elsewhere...good bye all religion..lots of folks out of a well paid job...but maybe we can get back to logic and progress rather than this waste of time and resources that is organised religion...

Just my 2 cents...if you are of a religious leaning, please excuse me views, i don't mean to offend, i hope for enlightenment of others however....and no i don't mean the religious variety...i refer to the intellectual...

"...Interesting article on the bbc today about how an unknown alien life may originated from space...red rain..check it out....would amuse the crap out of me if life is found elsewhere...good bye all religion..lots of folks out of a well paid job...but maybe we can get back to logic and progress rather than this waste of time and resources that is organised religion..."

The religious nuts would just deny the facts/evidence, as they do evolution and other aspects of science...

Good bye all religion OH? You have to be joking, thems other planets would be run by God's brothers, (or sisters if you're a carpet muncher)and there would be all those other deities to worship and donate to! Fucking hell, I worry about you sometimes.

OC,

Actually a woman named Mary Doria Russell wrote an excellent book about this same premise, the conversion of the aliens to Catholicism. Her book (and its sequel) is in my mind the best Science Fiction novel I have read in the past 20 or more years, and I've read a lot of Sci Fi over the years. The book is titled 'The Sparrow' and the sequel, which is just as good, is titled, 'Children of God'. If you like well written and thoughtful Science Fiction, these are the best in ages.

Cent

Archived