â??Godâ??s Foreign Policyâ??

texascity

<< ..would amuse the crap out of me if life is found elsewhere...good bye all religion. >>

So where in the Bible, Qu'ran etc does it say the life was only created on the earth?

I envision Mormons on space scooters, Jehovah's Witnesses in pods etc going out to convert the alien masses.

p.s. If you are a good Mormon, you get your own planet anyway. (The earth belongs to Adam, who is now divine. Terrestrial Mormons will have to populate their own planet somewhere else.)

I read a Sci Fi Novel once where there was another planet, the hard Core christians got upset, and the cathlic church sent someone to investigate the "Validity" of the new species of aliens living there.

On the way back to earth , the papal bloke thought, while they appear real, and human, he'll exercise the whole planet, as he did so, the planet destroyed itself.

Bizzare book

DOG

Xenu would be pissed off at all this talk of religion being an Earth-only thing...

I mean, doesn't everyone know that 75 million years ago, Xenu brought billions of aliens to Earth in DC-8s and blew them up so their souls could mix with the humans? Just ask Tom Cruise. Never mind that L. Ron "was existing almost totally on a diet of (booze and) drugs" when he discovered this fact. That just allowed him to see the truth clearly. :clown:

But don't tell anyone...this shit is supposed to be a secret LOL!

Cheers,

LT

amino acids, organic basis of life, have been found in/on more than 1 meteor.

Murchison Meteor: "This is one of the most primitive meteorites known and contains water-bearing minerals along with complex organic compounds, including at least 79 amino acids and the bases that make up the biological coding elements of RNA and DNA, but all of nonbiogenic origin. "

&

meteorite Nakhla: suite of protein and nonprotein amino acids were detected with high-performance liquid chromatography in the water- and acid-soluble components of an interior fragment of the Martian meteorite Nakhla, which fell in Egypt in 1911

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/96/16/8835

&

http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/allred/343R/Organics%20in%20Murchison%20Meteor.htm

Archived