Thai women and home duties.

FAT_AUSSIE

Is it just me, or are Thai women really all that f*cking lazy.

I got a nice house here in Oz and my wife is living with me here now. Sometimes I'm flat out working and sometimes I'm not, but either way my wife apart from caring for my daughter has little else to do all day.

When I come home the house is a f*cking mess, She never cooks, worst part is if I mention the need for a little tidy up then she spews at me then f*cking sulks????

I'm at the point where I feel like I went to a lot of trouble to marry a woman who just sits in my house watching telly, bitching at my daughter when she gets boistrous and dodges any form of domestic responsibility.

Fatty... :(

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife does a lot more in the house and with our child than I so I can hardly complain. She cleans, make food, have a part time job and take our child to daycare (one parent have to stay the whole time) four days a week.

She does look at alot of thai soaps though but it's not a problem to me.

hmm good points raised :hubba:

funny how those hyper sensitive to cleanliness can so quickly transform into lazy, smelly useless bithes a few months after moving to farangland :banghead:

gotta say that my TG does cook quite often & very well too ;)

but the cleaning... - well lets just say she properly does almost as bad as me :)

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I can remember the days when my bath was run for me and even the paste was applied to my toothbrush..... farkn long time ago though..LOL...

Still, even now, the only complaint I have about housekeeping, is that it's too clean....can't leave anything...anywhere...for 2 bloody minutes...it's "make tidy"....farkkkkkkk

As for the cooking....without a doubt, the best Thai restaurant in town...is my house !! Jing jing...

....For everything else.....there's Mastercard.... :grinyes::sex::grinyes::beer:

Yeah I guess its hit and miss. I did sort of notice early on when we lived in LOS that she was'nt to house proud. Should have taken more notice then.

FA..

Yes, hit or miss and goes for every nationality, IMO.

My friend in Berlin, married a Chinese lady. The first apartment they lived in was the same one that his previous wife and him lived in. The Chinese lady didn't give a hoot about the place.

They went on to buy a place in Berlin and the Chinese lady took this place to heart, as it was "her" place and things improved greatly!

Maybe just needs "her" place and then to take "ownership" of it, something she feels is "hers" and can be proud of?

My Mrs isn't keen on housework, her domestic duties consist of directly catering to my person needs. However in Chiang Rai 50 bucks a month covers two ladies who just love housework.... washing, mopping, doing the dishes they even bath the fucking dog.

Can see that this is no help to you in Adelaide though Fat One. :neener:

Archived