Thai women and home duties.

FAT_AUSSIE

My wife is so anal about cleaning that I find it mildly irritating at times. As with many things about women (and people in general), it has little to do with nationality (or culture).

My wife too is cleaning and cooking all the time. And she has a baby to take care of. I go lucky that I have a real wife with good character and family training.

You might try to get her to do something useful like advancing her education or English skills or just getting a job. Like children, you need to keep them busy. You can hire a house cleaner to come in one a week.

Best of luck.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the morning, she vacuums the store before she comes and wakes me up.

I'm confused!!! but that's not hard for me..lol... but I think you've got a small problem..5555

Did I get this right????

She gets off "doing the vacuum cleaning....and is so noisy when she cums...She wakes you up :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Geeeeezzz, some women are totally inconsiderate :grinyes::dunno::grinyes::grinyes:

she oddly loves to use the hoe on the weeds in the lawn.

5555 ya just can't beat a good old fashioned roll on the grass

Lucky bastard :grinyes::beer::grinyes::grinyes:

My wife is so anal about cleaning that I find it mildly irritating at times. As with many things about women (and people in general)' date=' it has little to do with nationality (or culture).[/quote']

My wife too is cleaning and cooking all the time. And she has a baby to take care of. I go lucky that I have a real wife with good character and family training.

You might try to get her to do something useful like advancing her education or English skills or just getting a job. Like children, you need to keep them busy. You can hire a house cleaner to come in one a week.

Best of luck.

Thanks, but we already have a maid that comes in 4 hours a day, my wife owns and runs a retail shop, goes to adult education on Sundays, has a active social life with her peers (other business women)from the neighborhood, and takes time to make merit at least once a week. She has plenty to do to keep her busy.

I would never think of treating my wife like a child. :cool:

TH

Archived