What would you do with £120 million Euro Lotto Win

sakoni2002

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it as quiet as possible if I can. The usual stuff initially: set up parents and family.

I'd invest part in Arsenal, just enough for a seat on the board. Probably spend a year traveling to all the matches, etc.

With selected friends travel to all the sporting events like world series, NBA finals, Super Bowl, World Cup, Mardi Gras, running with the Bulls (the ones in spain as well as the Chicago Bulls), Carnival in Rio, concerts of my fave groups and entertainers.

Spend months seeing things like the Pyramids, Great Wall of China, etc.

Although I abhor celebrity pomposity, I would just get in it just enough to get a little taste of the groupies... :grin:

I wouldn't travel too ostentatious, well, not over the top. No 5 star hotels, limos or things like that. Somewhat comfortable.

I'd be banging as much women as I could.

On the humanitarian front, I'd set up funds at orphanages in Asia and Africa and South America for univeristy and trade school scholorships. Paid education when necessary. A few private schools in the inner city in America where I grew up in Philly and other large cities with crappy school systems.

I'd have to have some friends along. Its no fun enjoying this stuff without anyone to enjoy it with. My fear is that the money will change them and possibly change me. There is a slogan I used to hear growing up 'make the money, don't make the money make you'.

(however 120 mil really isn't enough for all that i think though).

You can play online anywhere in the world as long as your bank details are accepted on the site, or use your credit/debit card you dont have to be a euro national. The UK lottery has been won by a Hong Kong based syndicate.

I'm a UK national and I tried to play the Euro Lottery online in the UK recently, but couldn't because I don't have a registered UK address. The same applied to the UK lottery!

Joking aside,you would have to keep it quite because this amount of dough would certainly create unwanted interest from various unsavoury chracters and you would then have personal security problems for yourself,family and friends.

Mind you,you could certanly afford four armed ex SAS body guards!

Guest lazyphil

I think I'd buy out a serving regiment of SAS to protect my wealth (I'm sure the MOD can be persueded!)...I'd like to see any pikey rob my gaff with this lot ;)

Archived