What would you do with £120 million Euro Lotto Win

sakoni2002

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always have said that my preference would be to spend November to April in LOS and the other six months in Ireland. With the price of housing in Ireland these days, 120 million euros should just about be able to buy an average house. No, wait, I think that I'd rather own a pub.

You can play online anywhere in the world as long as your bank details are accepted on the site, or use your credit/debit card you dont have to be a euro national. The UK lottery has been won by a Hong Kong based syndicate.

I actually went to the site a week ago, as I could use a 120 million GBP right about now, but it said that it could only be bought when actually in one of the countries involved and the money could only be paid in that country.

You had to register there so not possible to pay with a card from abroad as you are not registered.

If I had won that amount of money i think I had started a school in a poor area. I have always wanted a free school for poor students.

I would also like the security it gives and a few items I could use, but all in all I'm happy as it is.

The obscene thing about the idea of having that much cash is that there a plenty out there who have yet we still live in a world full of disease and starvation......apart from that itn't that why GOD created cocaine.

Archived