Racest Lott, now Minority Whip.

texascity

Not only Thailand...

China, I have pictures with the ladies wearing "welding masks" to keep the sun off their faces.

Japan...employment ads...must be under 40 years old (or some specific age)...errrr...age discrimination?

USA...it is OK to terminate senior (over 40 years old) employees, as long as you maintain an "acceptable" number of senior employees...errrr...it is OK to practice age discrimination within a certain percentage...WTF :rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<< only special interest Zionist are so quick to point out there was no Palestine before the Arabs were robbed of their property & denied the right of return to their properly deeded homes & land. >>

About an equal number of Jews were robbed of their property in Arab countries and denied the right to return after 1948 too. Are the Arabs willing to let the Jews reclaim what they lost in return for returning the land to the Palestinians? In a pig's arse ...

That's not a bad idea Flasher. If it would solve the Israel/Palestine problem the Arab League might just go for it. Course the US would be the one paying all the reparations anyway.

Truman de-segragated the military in 1946 and would have done a lot more if not for the "do nothing Republican congress" of 1946-48. Ike's record in upholding civil rights laws was spotty, as exhibited in Little Rock and certainly regretted appointing Warren to the Supreme Court.

Republicans are for big business and the Dems are for the masses. Most people don't realize this and the Republicans do a good job fooling the masses. Unless you are part of the US elite that runs big business, you have no business being a Republican.

How fortunate that you've still got your high school poli sci books around for reference... :o

we played UU in Provo in .. '67? .. maybe '66 .. anyway, could not even buy a coke!

& the altitude killed us.

oh, correction correction correction correction

Palestine was probably formed by the British Mandate or was it formed by the break up of Meso-po-tamia post WWI ..& pre-mandate ..

It was Israel that was formed after WWII .. or was Israel formed when David made the initial mythical land grant.

would that make Israel actually the oldest country on the planet?

was the King David Hotel, British military headquarters, the militant zionist blew up pre-WWII. 1937?, in Palestine? I think so.

Osama Laudin's mom , a KL friend told me the bin is not normally used in Malaysia, .. anyway .. his mom is a Syrian Palestinian

& Osama has stated that 9-11 was in response to US support of zionism.. & thats in the 9-11 commission report.

he has a personal grudge against zion & the supporters of the old testament zionist land claim .. a biblical claim that actually extends to the Euphrates & into Syria.

& + .. bonus ..

Denison is on the Oklahoma border .. I was stationed at Perrin AFB near Dennison (& lake texoma) for a short time during Vietnam & there was a 'regional pride in Ike'

sorry 'bout my confused Ike-facts .. 'ol timers disease settin' in

Ike died while I was in training at Shephard AFB.. spring '69 .. & we got a 3 day weekend.. I owe Ike!

we got a motel suite & a keg .. was next to a (Texas) BBQ stand .. even the girls were lighting farts by Monday night!

corporations run both parties.

the dems are just slightly more outwardly charitable ..

& more intelligent.

'liberal college town' oft referenced negatively by republicans is always a hoot

.. I wonder what the mean IQ of a college town is as opposed to a red neck republican cracker's village.

>About an equal number of Jews were robbed of their property in Arab countries and denied the right to return after 1948 too. <

700,000 jews were removed from their homes, farms & businesses in 1948?

usually your facts are right on .. or was that a cruel joke?

reference? this is a new fact for me.

the jewish state should be in the Rhine Valley!

I doubt if the former Jewish population of Baghdad would be to eager to return ...

:yikes:

I'd have to do some research but I believe under Bremer there was talk of Jewish property in Baghdad being returned to it's owners. Not sure what came of that.

But you're right. It would be a brave Jew that set foot in Iraq these days.

Just found this from 2003...

http://tinyurl.com/vgyz6

Republicans are for big business and the Dems are for the masses. Most people don't realize this and the Republicans do a good job fooling the masses. Unless you are part of the US elite that runs big business' date=' you have no business being a Republican.[/quote']

How fortunate that you've still got your high school poli sci books around for reference... :o

If they were teaching that stuff in high school, the reason for the post is that people seem to have forgotten it. It's embarrassing to break it down into such simple terms, but I wanna make sure that even people like you can understand.

Archived