Racest Lott, now Minority Whip.

texascity

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of voters in the US, and particularly in the South, are convinced that the Democratic party is pro-African American. They vote GOP automatically.

I don't think that the Democratic Party is so much "pro-African American". I think African-Americans are pro-Democratic Party. Interesting that many people overlook the fact that the current administration has had two African-American cabinet members and I don't think "Slick Willy" had any. :confused: Too, Democrats in Congress have opposed African American, women, and Hispanic judicial nominees offered up for confirmation even though rated well-suited for the positions.

BTW, TC, you're becoming a "one trick pony" these days. :grin:

HH

just what minorities need, a new KKKer Whip.

a KKKer for .. MINORITY .. + .. WHIP

LOL!

'course Lott wasn't in the KKK, he just said something nice to an old man at a birthday party. On the other hand, Byrd, the most senior member of the demo party in the Senate headed a 150 member chapter of the KKK.

Looks like the repubs are tired of trying to play to different standards than the demos have to.

A lot of voters in the US, and particularly in the South, are convinced that the Democratic party is pro-African American. They vote GOP automatically.

Don't get to the south much, do you. My area is a lot more integrated than what I've seen up North. We don't try to keep 'em stupid and on the plantation.

Fact is, the most loyal demo voting block in a survey during the Clinton years didn't realize that Lincoln was a repub and the civil rights act was passed with to 80% repub support in the congress and around 60% for the demos.

I need to stay out of this forum for sure. I'm here for fun.

issues such as health care, access to education & minimum wage are a concern for those of the African persuasion.. or Hispanic ..

or, in my case, Irish.

the above listed issues are anti-republican.

whats the difference between an Irish wedding & an Irish wake?

1 less drunk!

>'course Lott wasn't in the KKK<

'Minority Whip' for Lott r-mississippi .. is FUNNY!

Lott - Minority Whip ,get it?

most republicans are humor challenged.

& Byrd is a rather comical figure ..

he is definitely multi-facet challenged.

west virginia is as impoverished / red neck as one can get .. only slightly above Issan economically.

Allen is more a racist that Lott or Byrd ..

Maccaca .. lub it tu mutt.

& he 'didn't know' he was a jew & when it was disclosed he defended him self by saying he had a ham sandwich for lunch.

rotflol!

hey, when it was revealed that I am a catholic's descendant the first thing I said was that I use condoms..

>I'm sure most Southerners aren't much concerned with race when they vote.<

did you see the "Call me" ad the Republican NATIONAL COMMITTEE ran for the midget Corker in the Tennessee senate race.. against Harold Ford Jr a 'barely black' opponent.

100% racist & 100% appealing to the southern ignorant redneck racist vote..

a 100% racist ad paid for by the Republican National Committee!!!!

& paid for by the recently outed faggot maggot Republican Chair (& suddenly retiring )Ken Melman ..

& what's with the 'foam' coming out of Melmans mouth when he speaks?

Archived