Racest Lott, now Minority Whip.

texascity

Yeah well as usual I'm starting to regret making a comment. I've never spent much time in the South. My sense is that race and colour ARE major factors in elections down there but never talked about directly...except for the odd slip of the tongue like Lott, Allen, Mehlman etc. Thurmond was the old-fashioned kind...completely up front about it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Lincoln was a repub<

& Jesus, Dem Palestine, was a Jew.

& Ike, r,(although Ike was born in Oklahoma he was raised in Texas.) gave speeches warning of the military industrial complex

. now we have the Halliburton, Becthel & Carlyle situation ..

cannot compare even Nixon, 40 years ago, with the current evangelical nut case, anti-working man, anti poor, totally fiscally irresponsible, big gubberment spending, hegemonist, anti-democracy (& seemingly predominately gay) Republicans.

Republicans are for big business and the Dems are for the masses. Most people don't realize this and the Republicans do a good job fooling the masses. Unless you are part of the US elite that runs big business, you have no business being a Republican.

just what minorities need, a new KKKer Whip.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/11/16/lott-whip-racist/

for non-americans: he was demoted from majority whip a few years ago due to racist comments & support of segregationist strom thurman.

a KKKer for .. MINORITY .. + .. WHIP

LOL!

IMO, politicians are colorless...they are totally in it for themselves.

Example...Obama, the new, hot, black politician.

I phoned his office seeking help (I am a white boy). Woman answered, I would guess a black woman, and I asked for their fax number to fax over some paperwork. She said, "...what's a fax number?"...I kid you not. After a few minutes of me trying to explain, she transfer me to another lady (I would guess a white woman) and was promptly provided with the fax number.

I did fax the info to him, regarding a problem a non-white lady (Japanese) needed assistance with.

He did nothing!

So we have a black politician staffing his office with incompetent personnel, doing nothing to help another minority...go figure :dunno:

I doubt if the inaction had to do with race. Incompetence or indifference is more likely. Barbara Boxer is the same...aloof, mouthy, do-nothing, and non-responsive. Boxer lives the definition of "cunt". (Feinstein isn't the same.)

I think Boxer is about 152 cm tall. As someone said many years ago, "I didn't know you could pile dog shit that high".

HH

I doubt if the inaction had to do with race. Incompetence or indifference is more likely. Barbara Boxer is the same...aloof, mouthy, do-nothing, and non-responsive. Boxer lives the definition of "cunt". (Feinstein isn't the same.)

I think Boxer is about 152 cm tall. As someone said many years ago, "I didn't know you could pile dog shit that high".

HH

yes, for sure!

Same-same, different state.

I'm not american and often get confused but my understanding is that many afro americans still vote GOP and NOT democrat as a legacy of Lincoln?

DOG

Yes, not being American can add challenges to one's life. :grin: However, I've seen a figure of about 87% of afro-americans vote democrat. I'm quite certain that a majority of americans don't know Lincoln was a republican. And the dropout rate of afro-americans in school probably means that a very high percentage never learn that fact.

HH

<< Jesus, Dem Palestine, was a Jew. >>

Weren't no Palestine when Jesus was borned. Them Romans named it that several centuries later, after they creamed the Jews in a war.

<< Ike, r,(although Ike was born in Oklahoma he was raised in Texas. >>

Uh, no .. Ike was born in Dennison, Texas and grew up in Abeline, Kansas. He sounded less like a Texan then I do.

Ironically, Ike's ancestors were Mennonites and pacificists. But then Nixon's ancestors were Quakers. Sort of like Christians aren't supposed to kill folks either.

:dunno:

Archived