Racest Lott, now Minority Whip.

texascity

[quote name=

You must be a republican -- of the worst kind :down: You could be high on gonja for all I know w/ all the grinning smilies in your posts' date=' not to mention delusion and fantasy.[/quote]

Of the worst kind? Quien Yo? You must be referring to my ability to recognize b.s. when I read/see it. I can understand why you might think that is not good. (BTW, I've got THREE "B.S. Detectors" installed on this p.c. All three sounded an alarm on your message.)

HH

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In 1945, there were between 758,000 and 866,000 Jews (see table below) living in communities throughout the Arab world. Today, there are fewer than 7,000. In some Arab states, such as Libya (which was once around 3% Jewish), the Jewish community no longer exists; in other Arab countries, only a few hundred Jews remain."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands

p.s. << the jewish state should be in the Rhine Valley! >>

Again, you insist on blaming Israel on the Nazis. The Zionist movement goes back considerably farther than Hitler.

"Before the 1890s there had already been attempts to settle Jews in Palestine, which was in the 19th century a part of the Ottoman Empire, inhabited (in 1890) by about 520,000 people, mostly Muslims and Christian Arabs â?? but including 20-25,000 Jews. Pogroms in the Russian Empire led Jewish philanthropists such as the Montefiores and the Rothschilds to sponsor agricultural settlements for Russian Jews in Palestine in the late 1870s, culminating in a small group of immigrants from Russia arriving in the country in 1882."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Bremmer, an incompetent stooge of the neocons & a jew, wanted to sell off Iraqi assets .. Jews were first in line.

The French in Lebanon are threatening to fire on Zionist war plans violating the cease fire. The zionist are violating the Lebanese air space as frequently as they violate UN resolutions.

the Zionist threatened to bomb a German ship in international waters this month, much as they bombed the USS liberty in international waters in 1967.

Old Europe is trying to get the zionist to stop their butchery in Gaza & the Zionist simply walk out of the general assembly meeting .. the resolution was vetoed by 'uncle guess who'

IMHO, get the fork, Israel is done.

except for the evangelical & zionist nut cases it has no global support.

The Post & Nation both are editorially 80% anti-zionist.

I lub Bkk newspapers tu mutt.

& I pronounce this thread off limits for moi.

IMHO, get the fork, Israel is done.

except for the evangelical & zionist nut cases it has no global support.

Isn't Israel part of the nuclear bomb club? They have the ulitmate trump card. They are going nowhere, whether you are zionist or not they are here to stay. Even without U.S. support I think.

Archived