20,000bht permanent barfine?

Lusty

Ramma

it might make sense on first sight but it doesnt make sense in the real world! Girls skip work 10 to 14 days every two months when they go home to their family, they get a salary cut and it seems to be fair enough for them!

I dont pay an insurance for the girl, if it doesnt work out she can go back to the bar anyways if she was good. A Bar owner would never reject a good girl who already knows the drills of the bar! If she was a bad girl who is ensuring that my insurance policy will become effective. How much does one care who just got out of a bad relationship, how hard is it really for her to get a job in this business????? How many girls do actually return to the bar they worked before? Almost none of them, too many questions and too many loss of face!

Let's say you take a girl 2 weeks from Pattaya to Phuket. Why in Gods name would you mess with her job to save some bucks for yourself? She is an employee of the bar, she gets her salary and you pay the barfine, if you dont wanna pay it dont go with her!

The bar you know who is firing a girl for seeing a customer after work must be a very "special" bar or the girl is a bitch anyways. Bar fine is compensation for the drinks she cannot generate when she is gone. How is it the bar owners business what she is doing after work, up to her, if he cannot accept that he better stop running a bar! If he doesnt take back the girl if she was good then he is a moron!

Girls can go home as long as they want, the missing days will be cut from the salary, if the bar requires drink quotas she will most likely get nothing! Up to her! Of course there is no buy out, because it is bloody scam and if the Bar Owner told you all that crap he might had something in mind or wanted to fill you in, in case you ever will be in a situation like that!

It seriously doesnt make sense waht he said because that is not how this business works! Girls come and go, as long she doesnt have debts she can go wherever, as long as she want whith whoever she wants!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Permanent barfine is a new name and double price of the old buy-out.

The buy-out for 10,000 was a guarantee that the BG could return to the bar.

It may be a scam if the customer/boyfriend is not informed that the girl share the money with the barowner (often 50/50).

Doesn't work like that, one steady barfine, one girl. The system worked in the PPs because the man and the girl were in a relationship WHEN he was in town. Some guys would ask the owner to make the girl a waitress if she was a dancer so she could generate more drinks and maintain her income without B/F. Ofcourse most of them did. Some arseholes who knew the guy involved used to target the girl then ring him with the bad news. Actually a 'mate' of mine tried it on my girl several times without any luck.

There are two different things that people are talking about here and some of the posters getting mixed up between the two i think. The 1st one is a bar fine for the girl to be allowed to quit work at the bar, which is of course a total load of bollocks and a total rip off. The 2nd is a bar fine you pay on a particular girl in that bar which means you never have to pay the normal daily BF on that girl in that bar ever again. A bit of a gamble as you might get bored with her or fall out before you've got ahead money wise. But on the other hand it can save you money if you are a regular in a particular bar and have a girl you like too barfine each time. I don't know which of these systems is in operation in Kittens as i hav'nt been in there for ages as its one of the shittiest rip off joints in town, so i suspect in their case it probably is a scam?

Simie.

This is my personal experience. I met a girl in a bar 4 years ago and barfined her whenever I was in Bangkok. Nipped into the bar each night and paid the money. She stayed with me the whole time and did not work. One day this bar had a fire and was forced to close. The girls were being sent all over the place. My friend did not want to work in another area. We chatted with the mamasan, and it was agreed that she could take 6 weeks holiday, which would coincide with my next visit, and the estimated time when the bar would reopen. No money changed hands between me and the bar. My girlfriend went home to her family and returned to Bangkok, as arranged. After 6 weeks of not working and a reasonable spending allowance from me, she didn't want to go back to work, and in any event, her bar had not yet reopened. I told her that if she was serious about not working, I would be prepared to pay her a monthly allowance, and she could look after her father and come to Bangkok when I was there. This has gone on now for nearly 3 years. At first, we steered clear of her bar, but after a year or so, we got word that there would be no problem if we went in for a drink, so we occasionally have a drink there and even chat to the mamasan. At no time, have I been asked for money. My friend has got out of the bar scene, and has a very comfortable life, drinking, smoking and watching t.v. Although, it was not a condition, I am satisfied that she has no other boyfriends and stays near her family in a rented house. I have met most of her family, and I understand they keep any unwelcome Thai admirers at bay. There are very few farangs where she lives, and I pay for her to fly to and from Bangkok. It is costing me more than occasional barfines, but we are both happy.

in response to Julian2

I visited the family house 2 years ago. It is a wooden shack on stilts with corrugated roof. The house is split into 2 rooms. A bedroom, barely big enough for a mattress and the rest with 2 seater sofa, and very little else, apart from tv. There are no windows, doors or toilet facilities Cooking is done outside, at the top of the stairs. My friend was constantly sick. I thought she slept in the same room as her father, but I subsequently found out that she slept on the floor in the room without door. It was not surprising that she got sick. As soon as I found out, I organised a rented house for her, near to the family home. She had given up a flat in Bangkok to look after her sick widowed father (genuine), and had not mentioned her living conditions, as she was embarrassed. I could not allow someone I cared for to live in such squallour, so it was my decision to find her alternative accommodation. If everything works out, I am arranging for a house to be built on land I purchased close to the family home, when the rainy season ends in January.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Archived