Moneybookers

buffalo_bill

Khun Khwai,

You send the money electronically fro your bank account in Farangland to an account in your name in MoneyBookers...you upload money to your moneybookers account.

They send you an e-mail after 4-5 days to say that the money in now uplaoded to your money bookers account.

You then log onto moneybookers and transfer the money directly to the good ladies account which you have already registered with moneybookers. She then checks her account and finds the lovely lolly there waiting for her.

Clearer??

Glad to help

Antbears

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentlemen ,

I am as usually overwhelmed by the amount of warmth and devotion I again did have the privilege to enjoy at the occasion of trying to shift money from Yeorman to Korat City . These are the results :

Moneybookers exceeds my intellectual possibilities , it is too virtul .

Visa Electron is not elegant , proven by the involvement of inferior institutions like the German Postbank .

The solution came in this morning , provided by a most honorable boardmember and the company is www.travelcash.ch . Advantage is that they offer a telephone-number which you can dial and there is somebody at the other end , maybe Mentors .

Thanks again

BuBi

Good thing which is exactly the same as Visa Electron! Postbank is not the only Bank offering VE. Was just an example :)

Deutsche Bank, Dresdner, Citi, Commerz, Volksbank etc... all offer Visa Electron.

It is the same thing really except of the standard credit limit you can install to not have to make wired every month (easier)

I guess it all depends on how much money you need per day.

I transfer a set amount of money from my bank to my credit union account. I use my debit card from that credit union account when I need money overseas.

The credit union pays the first 5 fees of any "non credit union" atm charges. Take out the largest amount you can and cut down on fees.

The credit union also sells travelers checks without any fees for their members. The fee to cash a TC is only 33 baht. Get the largest denomination you can to cut down on fees.

When I use a debit card from one of my banks the fee for the atm charge is $5 for overseas use, a different bank had a $2 fee per transaction.

So far I never had to pay a fee for using a credit union debit card overseas yet, but I don't make many withdrawals. You can get around $300 a day from an atm.

It all depends on how much you need per day. Bank of America will handle corporate and business accounts - but no personal accounts! I think they are on Wireless Road.

Archived