Your Favorite 2 A Gogo Bars at WS

ChristianTroy

since the gogo ranking is outdated because noone is visiting the site nanaplaza anymore I would like to know which are your top 2 A Gogo bars in PTY, give two short reasons. Let drink prices for once not be a topic!

Here are mine!

1) Living Dolls Showcase (aka LD2)

because they have a huge amount of top girls who are friendly

and because they have a lot of different shows

2) The Sea

interactive friendly girls, very funny and entertaining staff

because the bar is underestimated, they have some real great girls for all tastes!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi CT.

My 2 Favourites:

Peppermint and um..er... (do I have to admit this in public?)... New Star.

I know you didn't want drink prices to be an issue, but I *DO* like 50B draft at Peppermint. Fantastic eye candy there. :yikes:

Yes, some of the girls have an attitude, but I've got my regular "friends" there and they're good value. (I mean in terms of having fun, not in terms of going together!!!)

I have BF'd a couple of girls there in the past, and they only ever want ST which I don't like, so I don't BF there anymore - just go there for an hour to two to start the evening and get myself on the way down the road to another hangover. I also really like dance music, (being a former DJ myself in my younger days), and I really like the music they play there.

Why do I like New Star? I call it the "caravan" (trailer for you US folks) bar. Inside it really does seem like someone's converted a caravan/trailer into a gogo bar. It's gotta be the smallest gogo in Pattaya. (Anyone know one smaller?) It looks like a shit-hole, doresn't have a single stunner, but stay in there for a few drinks and the girls will give you a really good time. Very little attitude or pressure from the girls in there and again, cheap draft.

I think a big part of it is how well you know people and build a realtionship over time. I can totally understand people thinking other people's favourite choices are crap, but it's nice to go somewhere where people know you and you know them, there's no pressure and you know you're going to have a good time without any hassles.

(Oh, and favourite bar beer just for the record is Torrenova's "I'm Easy Too" in the Siren Boxing complex at the entrance to WS).

I can see you point about "Only ST" - that sucks and I assume a Boyfriend, thai or farang is the reason!

I never been to New Star but I agree that sometimes it isnt important to have the nicest girls around you, sometimes it is way more fun to hang around with entertaining people! I probably see much more in The Sea Girls as others since I see them everynight and I know the most of them! Some girls I reall like today I haven't liked the first time!

Was at Torrenovas bar twice but he wasnt! I liked it! Beer was cold as promised!

I went to the Sea Last time I was there. No-one came near me!!! There were some nice looking ladies in there, but no one seemed interested in me. That's fine - it gave me a chance to look at what's on offer. But even after making eye contact and a smile a couple of girls didn't come over.

No big deal. Maybe I'm too handsome for them and they're used to guys like CT where they don't feel intimidated! :neener: Just joking!!

Might give it another go when I'm there later this week.

CT,

Hard to pick only 2!

However, mine would be The Sea - for the quality of the girls and atmosphere.

2nd would be Club Boesche at the moment, just for the fun of the place with the combination of Lesbian Jacuzzi shows along with multiple stages of dancing girls (and see-thru 2nd floor dancing).

Club Boesche is interesting.... that's for sure.

I just think they're trying a little too hard, and there's too much going on in there. It's hard to know what to concentrate in when you're in there.

The 2 times I've been there, there has been quite big hustling for LD's and a little bit of attitude from the girls I spoke to. Still, it may have been the few girls I spoke to. I'm sure there's some fun girls in there, but you have to go on your own experiences.

Club Boesche is interesting.... that's for sure.

I just think they're trying a little too hard, and there's too much going on in there. It's hard to know what to concentrate in when you're in there.

The 2 times I've been there, there has been quite big hustling for LD's and a little bit of attitude from the girls I spoke to. Still, it may have been the few girls I spoke to. I'm sure there's some fun girls in there, but you have to go on your own experiences.

MN,

One thing I didn't like about Boesche is that's its always way too crowded. What's Up has some similar attractions and is lot more relaxed by comparison.

Archived