Your Favorite 2 A Gogo Bars at WS

ChristianTroy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beavers is worth a trip, just for the fun of it. Otherwise, New Living Dolls 1, Peppermint, Club Boesche.

Good that there are many different tastes and preferences, the list above would cause me a migraine, it contains 4 of [color:red]my top 10 most avoided[/color] places!

#1 Living Dolls 1 (because I remember how it was before)

#2 Beavers

#3 Super Model A Gogo

#4 Carousel A Gogo

#5 Diamond A Gogo

#6 Club Boesche

#7 Carousel A Gogo (making his way to the top)

#8 Honeys A gogo

#9 Peppermint

#10 Happy A Gogo

in that list I am only mentioning the bars that are halfway famous, some places like Hot Girls A Gogo are too ridiculous to be even mentioned.

Beavers is worth a trip' date=' just for the fun of it. Otherwise, New Living Dolls 1, Peppermint, Club Boesche. [/quote']

Good that there are many different tastes and preferences, the list above would cause me a migraine, it contains 4 of [color:red]my top 10 most avoided[/color] places!

#1 Living Dolls 1 (because I remember how it was before)

#2 Beavers

#3 Super Model A Gogo

#4 Carousel A Gogo

#5 Diamond A Gogo

#6 Club Boesche

#7 Carousel A Gogo (making his way to the top)

#8 Honeys A gogo

#9 Peppermint

#10 Happy A Gogo

in that list I am only mentioning the bars that are halfway famous, some places like Hot Girls A Gogo are too ridiculous to be even mentioned.

Honeys??? :confused:

Honeys??????? :confused::confused:

CT i have some holiday, so i'm going to go somewhere...why's Pattaya so bad?

Pattaya sucks on the winter holidays and Songkran, every other day is paradise, at least for me! Songkran is bad because every fucking football shirt guy from great Britain and aver fat ass singlet wearing retard has the chance to be fully in his element on Songkran! Don't go there unless you want some idiot make you wet when you are in your evening gown.!

And your top 5 places to go are??

Living Doll Showcase

and that's about it!

In defense of the city, I have "tick" right now is that the girl has to look and act different from the typical Isaan type of girl!

Living Dolls Showcase has 7 of those

Dreadlock Girl, Tripple D fake, Double D real, Tattoo girl, Japanese girl, Crazy girl (acts like Mr Bean to take the piss), Glamour girl etc...

in other bars I simply just see Isaan girl times 30! Some bars have one girl that stands out of the crowd which usually looks like an Alien amongst the regular girls!

Moonoi,

I agree re Honey. I was in there the other night for first time in ages. There seemed to be about 20 girls, only 3 customers. The Isaan shuffle plus the worst draft beer I've ever tasted.

It was interesting to see a well known bar owner in there also. Maybe it'll be a takeover target.

Amazing how the enthusiasm of one man with a good team can turn a bar around. I remember Living Dolls Showcase when it was called Blackout a few years ago with just a handful of customers nursing lukewarm Singhas. I recall one night about 4 or 5 years ago when Eyebee and I were the only punters in Peppermint before its name change and new management. What was the previous name? I forget.

CT,

Good luck with the new venture. :up:

Personally I like to look at beautiful women and I like to get to shag them too. Trouble is I'm no Tom Cruise, not Quasimodo either - but have jai dee and treat the girls well. I'm a great believer in " The girl often chooses you, rather than the other way around". Of course you've got to show your interest in her in the first place, through eye contact, interaction or a lady drink. But if she's too prima donnaish, giving you the 30 yard stare (anywhere else but in your direction), purely mercenary knocking back LDs and immediately demanding another or asking silly money for ST, I give her a miss. And if that is the trend in the bar, I tend to give the bar a miss too. "If she's good in the bar, she's usually good in the bedroom".

But we're all different, thank Buddha. Otherwise there'd be a queue from South Pattaya to Naklua with us all chasing the same girl!

:beer:

I just thought the girls in Honeys were pretty ordinary, that's all. Like you said earlier, just another bunch of Isaan girls on a stage. And maybe 1 or 2 passable in the looks department.

It was my top 10 of places to avoid! :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert: :alert:

Archived