Your Favorite 2 A Gogo Bars at WS

ChristianTroy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave that Boesche thing many chances, I can see men are excited by frontal nudity and lesbian sex in a hot tub but if the girls are not hot it is just like Tom Yam Gung without Shrimps to me :)

I can't find a girl I like but I do love the setup!

Yeah!!! Lucifer is the best place to pick up, or even Marine where you get all the leftovers from the bars! The last 4 weeks I wasn't going to Lucifer that much which I can clearly see at my wallet, it is thinned out, I spent too much time at The Sea which makes you friend with everyone and makes you buy too many drinks! Even the cockroaches underneath the sink started asking me for lady drinks!

I've been doing my best to check out the various go go bars this month, but I haven't quite made it to all of them. And sometimes, by the time I've been to five or six, I'm sort of plastered and don't remember much about the places anyway. One thing I've noticed, though, is that most bars don't really seem to have comfortable seating. When I go into a bar, I really would like to hang around and spend money. But I need to feel relaxed and comfortable. Tiny bar stools or hard bench seating along the wall just doesn't do it for me. Why don't they make some effort to make the places comfortable? Not everyplace is awful, but most just don't have what it takes in terms of comfortable seating. Maybe they want people to never come back?

Otherwise, I'd say that several of the places I've visited are worthy of a repeat trip, based on the quality o the girls: New Living Dolls 1; Happy a Go Go; Beach Club.

Clubs that just didn't seem to have the right vibe: Classroom; Kittens; Dollhouse; Catz; Coyote. Some others that I forget the names of. Of course, I wouldn't bother with any of the Russian girl clubs in the first place, so I can't rate those.

Rex

I've been doing my best to check out the various go go bars this month, but I haven't quite made it to all of them. And sometimes, by the time I've been to five or six, I'm sort of plastered and don't remember much about the places anyway. One thing I've noticed, though, is that most bars don't really seem to have comfortable seating. When I go into a bar, I really would like to hang around and spend money. But I need to feel relaxed and comfortable. Tiny bar stools or hard bench seating along the wall just doesn't do it for me. Why don't they make some effort to make the places comfortable? Not everyplace is awful, but most just don't have what it takes in terms of comfortable seating. Maybe they want people to never come back?

Rex

well then Bouche is THE place for you, nice leatherlike comfortable couch oposite the hottub..

sit back, drink and watch in a comfy couch is the best there is imho

I stopped into AngelWitch, Pattaya last week and was impressed with the level of their show, a vast improvement from six months ago and much better than what I saw the last time I was in AW, Nana.

Speaking of comfort, it is probably the most comfortable Go-Go in Pattaya with decent, padded seats and leg room. The circular room with central stage and tierd seating gurantees decent sightlines all around, the mezzanine above offers an interesting view. The sound system is the best in town.

Speaking of interesting views, the mens room has a window looking out to the stage above the urinals, beats hell out of staring at the wall.

The corps of dancers between shows was also a cut above what they had been.

It's a good place to take a "date", the shows anen't hard core and have a bit of humor about them.

DDDave,

Thanks for the advice on AngelWitch. Yea, I went there last week. Sort of a different kind of place - it had a theatre atmosphere. The shows were actually good.

As for Club Boesche, I tried that last night. I didn't really spot the couches, though, until I went upstairs to use the bathroom right before I left. In any event, the place seemed to be doing a good busness and had tons of cute girls. Even the server girls were fun.

Rex

• 3 months later...

Archived