Your Favorite 2 A Gogo Bars at WS

ChristianTroy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of a difficult question to answer since the top gogo's can change from week to week. Also, the criteria for what one would consider "top" varies from person to person.

If we are talking about the top go-go's in terms of consistency of good looking girls, it's LDS and Happy hands down.

If we are talking the top gogo's in terms of Sanuk, LDS falls off that list for me.

What's up a gogo was pretty debauched...my kind of place...Happy is consistent...i like Club Boersche (spelling?) for it's layout and activity, just a shame the girls are 99% hounds.

If we are talking the top gogo's in terms of Sanuk, LDS falls off that list for me.

Now maybe that backfires but I will try, if you go with me you gonna have a ball! They have a new girl for 4 weeks now, D-cups, silicone, completely tattooed, a crazy girl and a face like a miss universe! So usually I hate tattoo skanks but these tattoos support the body in some nasty way, her face is breathtaking and her bod is perfectly slim and in farang model proportions. As a tattoo hater I would say she is the bomb, probably a top 5 in Thailand since the face is so incredibly flawless and I love farang bodies (girls)!

However, i spent the last 2 weeks drinking with miss number one cute (gave me happy tears so cute) miss number one dance (gave me whiskey) and mis tattoo D-Cup universe face!

Today D-Cup was making the soap show and came to me "A..., me talk serious now, okay you listen and no speak.... me barfine me and me go fuck you free" When you know this place than you know that fucking the Show Girls is a rare thing so it wasnt on my list, therefore I said "it is not about the money" Now hopefully reversed psychology works on that girl and she will go with me tomorrow!

However, I could basically drink with all the show girls and most likely fuck 85% of them, Damen if you go with me to LDSC you will have fun as hell, i promise!

Zombie, when you have been in Pattaya 7 of the top girls been with dudes pretending to be in love, these 7 girls make the difference. I dont even think it is about taste, LDSC girls are so different people love them and that is why the bar is packed every night since 6 years!

I dont like happy, many good looking girls but not a single bomb. Boesche impresses only those who go there the first time, girls are average at best! You would agree if you went there many times!

With my 7 years of experience in Pattaya, i travel there from time to time, i would say Happy is over all atleast close to top2 list :)

Probly Coyotees comes as second nominee on my list.

(Yes, Happy for consistency, Coyotees was better last time)

Coyote has some very nice girls indeed!

I seem to fail to see the real hot ones at Happy, by real hotties I mean, outstanding girls like freaks, weirdos silicon boobs, just a selection of all! Happy girls are ALL alike and there is nothing special

Living Dolls has exactly that!

Tall Japanese girl, Girl with Dread locks, DD-Cup Silicone, The Teeny Weeny One, The Complete Body Tatoo, The regular thai beauty! It is the mix that makes that place so interesting for me!

I *LOVE* dreadlock girl...

She just LOOKS wild... would LOVE to BF her one day just out of curiosity's sake. I don't normally dig chicks with tatts, but all her artwork seems to suit her.

She used to work at Peppermint a while back.

One day...

Archived