Your Favorite 2 A Gogo Bars at WS

ChristianTroy

Robaus,

you are right on the money with every letter in your post!

Ken did a great Job with Showcase, simply because he is not stupid. Look at the stage i.E. the poles are on the outside so that they can me shows in the middle, look at each other bar in Pattaya that even opened after Showcase, poles in the middle and if they wanna do a show it is a slalom show!

No Wooden stage so he can spill fluids and wouldn't we all miss the Oil Show?

And most important is the height of the stage and the short legged chairs that people in the seating units behind you still can see everything!

Compare that with ALL other bars and the extreme high quality of girls he has for 4.5 years now and you know why the bar is a success from the first day!

I remember when peppermint was pulling the customers from Marine inside because nobody wanted to go up the escalator. In the early days Peppermint was basically empty before 12:30, once people have seen it, it became a ritual to go to Peppermint first before heading to Marine and now the bar is the biggest Cash Cow in the city!

Brilliant!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I like to look at beautiful women and I like to get to shag them too. Trouble is I'm no Tom Cruise, not Quasimodo either - but have jai dee and treat the girls well. I'm a great believer in " The girl often chooses you, rather than the other way around". Of course you've got to show your interest in her in the first place, through eye contact, interaction or a lady drink. But if she's too prima donnaish, giving you the 30 yard stare (anywhere else but in your direction), purely mercenary knocking back LDs and immediately demanding another or asking silly money for ST,

I would like to respond to that too, because it is the best description of the real events in a Bar ever posted on this board!

When we focus on the top girls, then it is ALWAYS the girl who chooses you. The average girl needs every satang and she would go with you no matter what, a top girl won't but she is good enough to make her customer believe he is in control!

You don't have to look like Tom Cruise, you gotta be a "good boy". Make eye contact, maybe give her a small tip when she performs and ask her nice and friendly if she would like to have a drink with you! Or simply order her a drink, she will definitely come to thank you for the drink and then you can ask her to sit down, if she pretends to be busy you can stop begging for sympathy if she sits down be nice and be enjoyable! A stunner won't go home with a guy who is boring AND bad looking! You gotta be at least one of those things or she will quote a ridiculous price! It is also stupid (i can't repeat that part often enough) to ask a girl for her price! She will always quote what she wants at max and never what she would be happy with. I always say "Wanna watch a movie at my room?" They understand the code and it is appreciated not to say something silly, "wanna go ST/LT"

Just have fun and let them be a part of it and you will do just great with any girl! Don't be shy, even when she seems totally out of reach and you wanna try your luck, just order her a drink!

:twocents:

Thanks for the tips, CT. :up: I suspect a young stud like you has more of a hit rate with the stunners than I. But Iâ??ve had my moment â?¦ err moments too. :grin: But good advice if I see that girl with the "je ne sais quoi" that Iâ??ve just got to have.

Re the never ask the price beforehand, have you ever had an uncomfortable situation the morning after where you give the girl a certain amount and she asks for more? How would you handle that?

:beer:

I am not a stud and start getting grey already! I am too fat! Doesn't matter how you look, it only matters how well you behave and if you have fun potential!

I once had a freelancer from Lucifer, I gave her 2500 baht in the morning which is my max limit of a payment, and she said,

"You give me 2500 baht?"

I said "Why? is it too much?"

"No not enough, me have to pay room me"

I laughed and said "Som Nam Na, I am not your boyfriend"

She said "Why you so Cheap Charly, me good bumsing, have many man like me too much give me 4000 baht???"

I smiled more and said "That's good for you, then I don't have to worry that you won't get the money for your rent when so many people like you mak mak!"

She said " can you borrow 1500 baht, you get back soon"

I said "No I don't borrow money to lady anymore because I never get back!!"

She said "Okay me go now!"

I just don't give a shit how much she wants, she doesn't even work in a bar and probably she just came from BKK and was used to other prices or thought I am stupid. I had another one being sad by just getting 1500 for ST but that was okay, she told me next day that someone lied to her and said I gave her friend 5000 baht for ST and apologized for "no speak good".

That is 2 cases out of more than 100

I never give a girl the money in the hand, when she takes a shower i place it at her bag, none of the other girls has ever counted the money, they take it and ask "is this for me?" and put it in their bag without knowing how much I gave them!

Guys who ask get ALWAYS quoted a higher price and usually they don't want to negotiate because it kills the mood! Girls know that!

>>...start getting grey already

You are lucky! [heavy Monty Python Yorkshire accent]... I "dream" of having grey hair.. any hair ...any colour would do! :grin:

>>Doesn't matter how you look, it only matters how well you behave and if you have fun potential!

... you're right there. My personal sex guru, a 74 year old Engliah mate, has a wonderful attitude. Whatever bar he goes into he is "determined" to have a good time... and he does! Constantly smiling and interacting with the girls. If there are 6 dogs on stage chrome pole molesting, he'll pick the best looking one and still enjoy himself.

He likes to photograph as well as bonk the girls and pays generously for it. He never ever publishes the pics, and always gets a nice portrait shot of the girl too, which he has printed as a gift for her on his next visit. He has umpteen return assignations from old flames.

He currently has a portfolio of almost 460 different stunners. I've told him not to expect a telegram from the Queen when he reaches 500! :grin:

:beer:

That sounds like an enjoyable bloke, nice he is doing these post cards for the girls, I can see why they like him! Age and look simply doesn't matter for the pure purpose of fun and debauchery. If you are looking for love you might have some troubles but being a nice and funny customer opens you all doors :) (door as a metaphor)

Guys who ask get ALWAYS quoted a higher price and usually they don't want to negotiate because it kills the mood! Girls know that!

Well I always ask gogo girls but usually it's "You wanna come to my hotel room?" and "I'll give you 1500 in the morning, is it ok?". I can easily see after those questions if she's worth barfining.

What works for me (YYMV)

say

I Give you xxxx baht for LT and will give up 2 xxxx for good extra services. (fill in your own figures)

they know what to expect (fair), can still say no thank you. and also know that you are willing to pay for good services rendered and will behave accordingly.

Well I always ask gogo girls but usually it's "You wanna come to my hotel room?" and "I'll give you 1500 in the morning, is it ok?". I can easily see after those questions if she's worth barfining.

That does the job as well, you stay in charge with that question, you kinda reversed their trick! I don't believe a girl would decline...

...and still, why settle anything? If a girl isn't good I want her out of my room asap. Before I have promised her LT, that causes more trouble. I have settled a ST deal because I felt like it and now the girl is the bomb i might wanna enjoy her in the morning again. She might be totally incompetent or refuses to suck the lolly, i would not pay her the settled amount. Maybe she let's me have a visit in her chocolate factory, that would mean a raise!

Just tell me a good reason why you would like to settle the terms? Please don't tell me you are scared she might want more! That would be very sad! It is UP TO YOU how much you would like to pay and a girl that tries to establish different rule should be kicked out of Pattaya! The only way to keep the prices low is to stay in charge and pay her for the quality of service. Settlements are unnecessary and the best way to motivate her is not to fill her in how much you would pay her.

Just tell me a good reason why you would like to settle the terms? Please don't tell me you are scared she might want more!

Well it's just because I'm so tired of Bangkok girls 3000 lt requests that when in Pattaya I definitely want to stay away from any arguments over money. I know very well that I pay less than many guys but she can decide if she wants the money I'm offering. With beer bar girls I never even discuss about money. In gogos there are some girls even in Pattaya that think they're worth millions and I wanna stay away from them.

Archived