jehovas witness cople @ door Y'day

BJ_Blackowitz

The JW's annoy me more than the fucking Mormons...as for Jeasus being a jew...funny/sad story...I worked with a guy, who was a serious anti semite (member of the Aryan Nation as well supposedly) one day, when he was claiming to be a "white Christian" I informed him that Christ was indeed a jew. He got pissed, called me stupid, and said "don't you know he converted to Christianity...?"

This is the same guy who informed me "...if english was good enpough for Jeasus Christ, it is good enough for the rest of the world..." for some stupid reason, I asked "Jeasus spoke English?" He replied "What the fuck do you think he spoke?" I asked no further questions...

Old Hippie didn't you know that Jesus never performed a miracle by turning water into wine... that was grape juice.

Why Jesus didn't work was because his father Joseph was a big condominum builder.

Actually Jesus was God incarnated. When God came to Earth he needed a body.

Jesus didn't speak the English we speak now, his was the thou version.

Jesus didn't really die because if he did then there woud be no God.

see what you have done, you are starting to turn me into a nutcase.

I've heard Southern Baptists -- who aren't supposed to drink alcohol -- claim that yes, Jesus turned the water into wine. But wine was different back then: non-alcoholic!

:rolleyes:

p.s. Know how to tell a Methodist from a Baptist in a liquor store? A Methodist will say hello to you.

<< see what you have done, you are starting to turn me into a nutcase. >>

Oh, the temptation to comment. Get thee behind me, Satan!

:angel:

I was preparing dinner one day and saw through the kitchen window two very well dressed ladies looking at my front door, than consulting some kind of notes and than looking at my door again.

As they approached my door, I went over and opened, before they had a chance to ring the bell.

As I asked them, how I could help them, they said they just been over at Mr. XYZs house (my next dor neighbor, of whom I knew he was on vaccation) talking about god.

I thanked them, asking them to use their precious time somewhere else, as I am an active Lutheran and they were better off savinga poor soul.

As I closed the door, returning to my sunday chores, I saw them talking for a while and than going over to Mr. XYZs house. Just before they pressed the bell, I opend my kitchen window and asked them about the 8th commendemend (Thou shallst not lie), as they have told me, they were there before, but I knew he was on holliday.

It was priceless seeing two red balloon-faces leaving the neighbourhood in a hurry!

MaW

Archived