US intel listened to Princess Diana's calls before crash: report

elef

"what she must really like the money and the attention!"

no,Diana had no choice.

as someone said earlier she was picked for breeding.

no love involved,Charles was happy to fuck his concubine while doing his duty and siring an Heir.

that is the role of the British Royal Males.

but Charles proved he is a wimp by going along with the establishment.

his relative (Edward 7th) gave up the throne because he loved a Woman.

but Charlie wants to be King and no way will he relinqlish the chance.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was a good looking Woman with a very fit body and if she wanted to fuck around after her divorce then good luck to her.

Definately a matter of taste. She was a lot better looking than "Dumbo" which is actually the point why I never liked her. Always when I have seen Lady Di and Prince Dumbo together I thought to myself "what she must really like the money and the attention!" After all she made a Bar Girl decission. :crazy: (offensive I know)

On the other hand' date=' when you see Prince Tampon and Camilla Parker Bowles he is the much better looking person. When the first pictures came up the press made sure to make her look extra crappy, she looked like a crocodile leather purse which was ran over by a fleet of tanks! She must have a great personality .

...then I ask myself "why was the press in Germany covering every step of the Brittish Royal Family?" Everybody knew what they eat, what tey whisper on the phone etc... outside of the UK probably noone knows what their function is, what they do?

[/quote']

Agreed, Diana was no babe!

However, maybe the German TV are so interested as the British royal family are German by descent...oh and no English person has any idea why the royal family exists really..or what they do...

The CIA as well as other american intel agencies started eavesdropping on europe after the cold war was over. They wanted to still justify getting money from congress so they got into eavesdropping on european companies (by listening on mobile phone conversations that bounced off the satelite) and from the rumors I heard was telling american competitors who was going to be bought or sold. If I'm not mistaken the EU or some official body complained about it officially in the '90s. So, if this is true, I can definitely see us expanding this and eavesdropping on non economic matters.

I can also believe it if the english government asked us to do it. I don't know if the english intel agencies has the same capabilities to nick mobile phone calls as we do. If they don't then its not a stretch if we were asked to do it given the 'special relationship' that exists between the nations. I can also see us doing it on our own just to be 'nosy' :smirk:

Civil liberties as it stands now in the U.S. is a joke.

'However, maybe the German TV are so interested as the British royal family are German by descent...oh and no English person has any idea why the royal family exists really..or what they do...'

as English i have to disagree.

the English are not a pure race,but who is?.

our Royal Family have been descended from many races over the Centuries.

Canute was a Dane and William the conqueror was French.

the royal Family Linage was French until William of Orange,who was Dutch.

after that the Germans came into the equation.

because of no direct succession line the throne went to the Hanovarians in he 1700's.

the current Heirs to the throne are descendents of the Greek Monarchy.

and i for one do know why the Monarchy exists.

it is because it is an institution which has lasted many Centuries.

some will agree/disagree with the concept but we are still a Monarchy until people vote it out and vote for a republic.

if you want to get into a discussion with me about the British Royal Famiy throught many Centuries then i am willing.

a pet subject of mine..........

the truth will never come out.

i chuckle when i see the reports that the investigators interviewed MI/56 and concluded they had nothing to hide........ :rotl:

as if MI5/6 are going to hold up their hands and admit their role in any action........ :doah:

if anything was wrong then the establishment would have closed ranks.

On a non-conspiracy note...just saw the film "The Queen" about the role the Queen and Tony Blair had in the handling of the aftermath of her death. High quality DVD available in Bangkok, well worth it!

Really good, interesting movie (although completely moot if either had a hand in her death) They both come off as sympathetic characters...although the idea of a monarchy was mocked nicely. Prince Phillip and the Queen Mother were real pricks according to the movie, and Charles a coward.

Archived