Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

Haha that's awesome!

Mansail finds it to crowded to pack and bibblies must already be 70+ because he can't see inside!

Still.... both of you have my respect for trying and going into a place where 80% are younger than 35.

Mansail actually likes the Hip Hop band. That's cool. Not that I like the music they play, but the band members are really good musicians, and the girl has a very good voice! (an a great ass)

Bibblies, ever tried headlights?

Before you make fun about germans again, I'll do it myself http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1365353836237246497&q=coastguard

hope you can see it, it is a bit dark!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBG's always look for the well dressed farang, equates to money. Guys wearing faded, holed levi's and t-shirts equal butterflys with no money. Been told this so many times by BG's. Definition of a TBG = eyes like an eagle, cunning as a fox, memory of an elephant and the mind of a goldfish. Gotta luv em.

TBG's always look for the well dressed farang, equates to money. Guys wearing faded, holed levi's and t-shirts equal butterflys with no money. Been told this so many times by BG's. Definition of a TBG = eyes like an eagle, cunning as a fox, memory of an elephant and the mind of a goldfish. Gotta luv em.

Do you believe the buffalo is really sick too? :D

Fucking Hilarious link CT. :D On another note I am in Pattaya taxied straight from the airport on the 26th December. I am willing to check out your lucifer strategy in action. email me if you need a beer or ten that afternoon.

Cheers

sure, let's do tha after the christmas holidays around 29th or so! I PM you my cell#

TBG's always look for the well dressed farang' date=' equates to money. Guys wearing faded, holed levi's and t-shirts equal butterflys with no money. Been told this so many times by BG's. Definition of a TBG = eyes like an eagle, cunning as a fox, memory of an elephant and the mind of a goldfish. Gotta luv em. [/quote']

Do you believe the buffalo is really sick too? :D

Lol :rotfl:

Shiloh has a point. If there were 2 identical twins, one dressed with jeans and a nice white button down shirt, clean appeareance, maniqured hands and a good smell - the other one with a singha gym shirt, shorts and flip flops....

who do you think they will like more?

Archived