Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

I wouldn't compare Lucifer to a gogo bar at all. To me, the whole point of gogo bars is to check out the girls' naked (or nearly naked) bodies and therefore avoid any nasty surprises later on.

:yeahthat:

Damn right, Bibblies. Such as a penis.

Of course I say no. Only four men can dance and not look stupid: James Brown (RIP), Travolta, Michael Jackson and Jay Kay of Jamiroquai. The rest of us should just sit back with our beers, watch the girls, and talk about football (in deep voices).

:yeahthat:

Again. Too-fucking-true, Bibblies. Couldn't agree with you more.

You did forget the Dancing Banana, however, He looks pretty cool. :yay:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI

HW is Pattayas number one Gay spot!

Many hot girls there I agree and the most of them go there because they don't fear to get approached! Not so many freelancers, many working GTGs there. It is more like a real disco back home!

I like Exzyte too, they are having many freelancers now, you can't be too shy there either because the most are in male company standing on some table near the stage! The best freelancer spot is at Soi Yensabai at Yensabai Mansion, a new disco openend 1 month a go, it seems to be the most favorite place of the walking street show girls. Check it out you will love it!

then you'll have severely damaged your hearing due to the volume of the music.

Lucifer isn't loud for a club of that size, I still have 100% of my hearing and I am playing in rock bands for more than 20 years, even that couldn't bother my hearing. Actually I can talk with my normal speaking voice to a girl when she is close enough!

You must also have been fucking the same girls over and over because there are not that many regulars there.

I guess you made a typo because what you have said is contradicting itself! Every night you go to Lucifer you will find 200 new girls at least. Pattaya has such a strong in and out of new girls (aprox 1000 per week) and the most of them dont start working in the bars instantly, they go out and check out the city! Many stuck with "working" the discos because it gives them more freedom and the same money!

To me the place was just a dark, loud, heaving mass of bodies (male and female) bumping into each other.

In December and early January it is a terrible place to go, I agree! Every other day of the year is just fine except on some weekends on special occasions or events. Other than that it is rather empty and could use a couple more people to fill it up. These days I don't go there, these tourists are eating up this place.

's all a question of taste and style but I'd rather relax on the white sofas of Heaven Above, order a drink and pick the sexiest girl in the bar.

Seems you havent been there in the last 7 months! There aren't white couches anymore, they have replaced them with regular high benches and used the white leather from the couches as covers. Also Heavens Above has the highest scammer potential in Pattaya. There are 3 girls left from the former 10 show girls which are all top professionals and know how to get the max out of nothing, besides that they are gaining wieght like mad, especially the one who looks like a teen!

Heavens Above used to be my favorite place, especially because of the cozy couches, now it is just a mess and the regular dancers wear disgusting 15yo shcoolgirl underwear and none of them can really dance! It is sad really waht happenend to this place, you will be disappointed when you see the couches are gone, for me that was the gimmick of the bar which gave it that special touch since this + 7 of te best girls are gone this place has nothing left for me but the 3 girls I am supposed to buy a tequila whenever I attend there :)

True I haven't been to Heaven Above in a while. I do remember that I once smiled at a girl in Lucifer and she gave me the filthiest look ever. I didn't even like her but was just being civil. Anyway the next day she was in Heaven Above rolling on the floor at my feet sucking a banana. The girls' attitudes are so much nicer when they're working in their bar than when they're with their friends in a disco.

then you'll have severely damaged your hearing due to the volume of the music.

Lucifer isn't loud for a club of that size' date=' I still have 100% of my hearing and I am playing in rock bands for more than 20 years, even that couldn't bother my hearing. Actually I can talk with my normal speaking voice to a girl when she is close enough!

You must also have been fucking the same girls over and over because there are not that many regulars there.

I guess you made a typo because what you have said is contradicting itself! Every night you go to Lucifer you will find 200 new girls at least. Pattaya has such a strong in and out of new girls (aprox 1000 per week) and the most of them dont start working in the bars instantly, they go out and check out the city! Many stuck with "working" the discos because it gives them more freedom and the same money!

To me the place was just a dark, loud, heaving mass of bodies (male and female) bumping into each other.

In December and early January it is a terrible place to go, I agree! Every other day of the year is just fine except on some weekends on special occasions or events. Other than that it is rather empty and could use a couple more people to fill it up. These days I don't go there, these tourists are eating up this place.

's all a question of taste and style but I'd rather relax on the white sofas of Heaven Above, order a drink and pick the sexiest girl in the bar.

Seems you havent been there in the last 7 months! There aren't white couches anymore, they have replaced them with regular high benches and used the white leather from the couches as covers. Also Heavens Above has the highest scammer potential in Pattaya. There are 3 girls left from the former 10 show girls which are all top professionals and know how to get the max out of nothing, besides that they are gaining wieght like mad, especially the one who looks like a teen!

Heavens Above used to be my favorite place, especially because of the cozy couches, now it is just a mess and the regular dancers wear disgusting 15yo shcoolgirl underwear and none of them can really dance! It is sad really waht happenend to this place, you will be disappointed when you see the couches are gone, for me that was the gimmick of the bar which gave it that special touch since this + 7 of te best girls are gone this place has nothing left for me but the 3 girls I am supposed to buy a tequila whenever I attend there :)

At Lucifer's, like I saw in Tony's Disco, the black rappers do Eminem cover tunes like, "Lose Yourself."What are the odds of seeing a black rapper in Thailand performing a song by a white rapper? :smirk: Tony's has a niche because they allow the freelancers under 20 YO admission.

I presume two of the three original showgirls at Heaven Above who still remain are the freaky girl with the tatts all over her body who used to work at Carousel and the girl who used to work at Living Dolls showcase for three years. The one who worked at LDS was looking pretty chunky on my last trip in Nov-Dec. Glad I hit it three years ago when she had a hard body. :p

Tonys has a niche with that but I so hate that place for the plastic thai beat music and the bands dont have the quality either. The Lucifer Band do have excellent musicians, the voice of the girl is very great and at least they are all playing instruments. The 90% of the Tnys bands sampling their stuff and most of them have really lame singers. To be fair, I havent been there in 6 months!

Yeah Tatoo Girl is one of them,

the chunky girl might be the same I have in mind, a rude scammy bitch she is :) The other one gives herself the name of a famous italian movie star, sometimes she changes her name to an instrument that takes the lead in rock music! She is by far the funniest but you gotta be careful!

Wonderlust,

maybe this girl had her day off and just wanted to relax or chill out after work. That kinda is my point. Many Gogo Girls provide you with the best smile on earth when they work, when they go out they dont feel like they are working and the smile is gone! I dont' like that change of hearts, I still prefer someone is smiling at me and doesn't give me the smile for money. Happens with freelancer a lot more often but of course you cant be sure about it either!

I forgot you go for the "GFE" don't you. It's all just make believe regardless of whether she's a freelancer or gogo girl. The freelancer might be friendlier in a disco because she hasn't had a customer yet.

In fact one of the best experiences I ever had in Thailand was with a girl from Marine Disco. She was a total and utter whore, just came straight up to me and said "You want fuck? 1000 baht." Totally gorgeous too and a great fuck. No bullshit "GFE" or "hard to get" act there. If all the girls were like that in Pattaya's discos I would still be going but sadly they're not.

I think she was a show girl in Polo or something because she bought drinks for me, herself and her friend entirely with 20 baht notes!

I am neither for the GFE nor for the Whore experience. I am a slave of my hormons sometimes and I like a good fuck and I know where to get it! I hate barfining girls and fucking them. I rather barfine them and have a fun night out and let go sleep alone. Barfining and fucking has this touch of a pre-arranged marriage for me. It is boring, I know exactly what is going to happen next from the moment I pay the barfine.

It is not all make believe, if you think that then you miss the best part about these girls. Just having another discussion in another section on the board about that topic. People who think that are either unsensible, don't care or are just repeating the crap they have read here before! Believe it or not, all of these girls have a beating heart in their chest and if you are a nice guy who treats her decently and with respect she will open up differently than to a singlet wearing fat asshole who shaves his head and is wearing sandals, he could say the same things to her, it would have a different effect on her then a guy who is dressed decently! Thais care about the impression they make on others.

Many of the BGs are lovely and many of the freelancers too, some of the are scammy as hell. To another guy they like more thanme they might be nicer as the ones who are nice to me would be more scammy to those they don't like!

Why in hell you guys (not only you) are so quick in judging ALL OF THEM??? Whats the evidence you have?

When my father died a couple of weeks ago I went back to Pattaya as quickly as possible, it was the BGs & Freelancers who lifted me up without asking or getting anything in return. You would wonder how deep a BGs soul can go, you'd wonder what else they have to say except the first morning stories! Most Farangs visit Pattaya for whoremonger and change their girls every other night, what you expect them to be? What are they supposed to say or to do to change your mind when you are not worth it because you will have forgotten her name the next night while you are fucking another girl. It probably takes a little more time than 1 or 2 holidays a year to get a clue what is really behind that polite smile!

Just and idea of an thought, up to everyone of you if he wants to take it as a good meant advice or as total bullshit!

What I don't understand is why you're wasting your life on girls who, however nice they may be, are still whores in the end. If you're as successful with girls as you claim to be why not try your luck with good Thai girls, or Japanese girls or any other girls that take your fancy for that matter?

Archived