Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

Hit Lucifer's last Saturday night, but found it way too crowded for my taste - couldn't find room to stand without constantly being pushed. Maybe I need to get there earlier though. Need my 'space'.

it is christmas season, it sucks!!! Trice as much tourists which pisses me off! It's like the lemmings, one gies first an everybody else follows. I have learned from last yeas and stay out of the city as long as I can. Lucifer now really deserves it's name, it is a hell now. 3 Weeks ago for every man there was 5 girls and you could go anywhere without worrying that it would be too packed, now it just sucks!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the things written here are just silly. You can buy very expensive T-shirts and very cheap shirts, I'm sure Thai girls know that. If, like many farangs in Pattaya, you think cheap shit T-shirts with "Diesel" "Von Dutch" or "Armani" painted on are the height of fashion then you're going to look like a complete idiot. Just wear decent clothes that suit you. I've always found jeans and T-shirt (decent ones) go down well.

T-Shirts are not the end of the road, nobody was talking about t-shirts and especially not those with a logo on it, lol! We where talking about shirts, they have buttons :)

As for Lucifers I can't stand the place. Buy yourself and a couple of girls a couple of drinks and it'll set you back 1000 baht and you don't get to choose the nicest girl because you can hardly see a thing. Why not just pick a girl from a go-go bar? You'll probably end up paying less money for a higher quality girl.

Why you buy a couple of girls a drink and not only the girl you want? What about barfine for a show girl, it is 1000 baht as well. You are not supposed to invite everyone, you know! If I am not interested in a girl I don't buy her a drink. I never bring my contact lenses and i am what you call "blind at night" and I still see good enough and the quality of girls is just as good as in any a gogo bar. The most girls worked a gogo before or still do and I always get to get the one I like most if I really want it! Just take a walk around even when you are currently drinking with some other girls.

Your closing sentence probably says it all, you are just not the guy who wants the whole nine yards in GFE, you rather choose from the stage of an A Gogo bar, that is cool! Everybody has a different taste!

My point was you're not going to "pull" the nicest girls just because you're wearing a shirt. Wearing decent clothes that suit you is the important thing.

And you're right - I don't go for the "GFE". In fact I find the whole idea of it rather sad. If you want a girlfriend get a girlfriend. If you want a whore get a whore. Paying a whore to pretend to be your girlfriend? Sad.

You wear a decent shirt because you like to wear it. It definately helps in the long run, you prevent a lot of time in convincing. If you are always nice, dressed nice, behave decent the girls will approach you and the longer you play this game the more freebies you get and they start seeing you as a man and not a customer. I could score in my gym gear but I would never go out like that because freebies and strategies aside I still believe that it is my duty to show the girl of the night some respect. Dressing nice is just one way to do.

GFE is just an expression and you are not supposed to understand it literally! For us who live there but doesn't want a relationship the GFE things is just fine, nothing too serious but having a night out with a nice girls doesn't hurt anyone, I got myself some ver decent friends over that!

Same goes for tourists, nothing sad about it to hire a girl for this experience if he doesn't wanna commit to a relationship.

I can have it 10 times a day without even beeing nice. I am sure I had way more than 120 girls in Pattaya and probably 100 in the real world, it started boring me to fuck a stranger and I find it more comforting for both when you know each other a little better and when know more than just the name about each other. The first night with a new partner is usually never the best one!

Like I've said before, everyone has a different taste and that is okay, in both ways nothing is sad, bottomline is that both hire a hooker and that is what is supposed to be sad (it isn't) everyone has it's own style or preferences and there is still nothing sad about it.

>>And you're right - I don't go for the "GFE". In fact I find the whole idea of it rather sad. If you want a girlfriend get a girlfriend. If you want a whore get a whore. Paying a whore to pretend to be your girlfriend? Sad. <<

:doah:

One of the stranger things i see on this board is mongers sounding like feminists :) Happens frequently here.

Some of the things written here are just silly. You can buy very expensive T-shirts and very cheap shirts, I'm sure Thai girls know that. If, like many farangs in Pattaya, you think cheap shit T-shirts with "Diesel" "Von Dutch" or "Armani" painted on are the height of fashion then you're going to look like a complete idiot. Just wear decent clothes that suit you. I've always found jeans and T-shirt (decent ones) go down well.

As for Lucifers I can't stand the place. Buy yourself and a couple of girls a couple of drinks and it'll set you back 1000 baht and you don't get to choose the nicest girl because you can hardly see a thing. Why not just pick a girl from a go-go bar? You'll probably end up paying less money for a higher quality girl.

wonderlust is 100% spot here.

note to self, search and read all his posts.

Okay both of you are not math experst I guess. For starters if you have 2 drinks with a girl you will pay nearly the same between 520 to 600 baht.

In the A Gogo bar you pay in high season up to 1000 baht barfine in one of the better bars 500 at least. Talking about higher quality of girls that would be a show girl, you'll pay 1000 to 1500 baht barfine!

A freelancer at lucifer is fine with 1000 baht for LT while a show girl would at least expect 2500 baht LT

In the worst case scenario you pay 4000 baht more and in the best case scenario you pay 1000 baht more! Fact is you pay more, it is impossible to pay more in Lucifer unless you are inviting all her friends which is your problem and not the problem of the location!

You must also be rather shy not to get the girl you want in Lucifer because this place is nothing but a big a gogo bar. Girls are waiting to get picked up and when Iam as a very night blind and shortsighted person can see well then everyone else should be able too! The truth is you are just too lazy or to shy to start a conversation with a girl that doesn't have a number pinned on her thong!

Lucifer or Marine is no rocket science, pick the girl you want and stay as long as you want with her untill you both walk out and find yourself in your bedroom. You'll pay less if you dont spend unnecessary drinks to girl you arent interested in. Everything is up to you!

Archived