Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I thought the musicians were very good. And yes, I mainly like the singer who is HOT.

One strategy you dont want to employ is to stand outside the bathroom and grab the singer's ass as she departs. :doah:

It could end up costing you a hell of a lot more than LT.

I get there early, sit in the front bar, and approach the girl I like as she enters-same thing at the Nana Hotel while sitting in the lobby as a girl approaches Angels Disco so I can avoid the 400 baht entry fee.:grin:

I could do that

but I would never be sure if there wasn't a better one inside already or a better one will come during the night. I am a freak, Always want the maxi,u, which makes me go at home alone so many times :rotl:

Some of the things written here are just silly. You can buy very expensive T-shirts and very cheap shirts, I'm sure Thai girls know that. If, like many farangs in Pattaya, you think cheap shit T-shirts with "Diesel" "Von Dutch" or "Armani" painted on are the height of fashion then you're going to look like a complete idiot. Just wear decent clothes that suit you. I've always found jeans and T-shirt (decent ones) go down well.

As for Lucifers I can't stand the place. Buy yourself and a couple of girls a couple of drinks and it'll set you back 1000 baht and you don't get to choose the nicest girl because you can hardly see a thing. Why not just pick a girl from a go-go bar? You'll probably end up paying less money for a higher quality girl.

Archived