Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

CT my wise friend i'm with you on this one....lucifer's is the one spot i can go to and know if i want i can bring back with me a sexy hunny....last time i was in town i took 3 very sexy ladies 3 nights straight back to the hotel...i'm like a kid in a candy store in there and i didn't have to buy one drink ...one of the pulled me from between 2 other girls....and if it's too much for a person to be inside..them get them after the club closes outside....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah bro, that sounds more like the lucifer that I know! The girls don't really give a dime if you hav 1 or 10 ladies, if you are in their target group they will approach you hardcore!

No offense to the other posters but since I am probably the one who was more than 2000 times in Lucifer and I have met many guys who were struggeling at first I would say that some people might have a confidence problem! Unconciously some guys never hit on the hottest girls because at home it would be a waste of time, somehow these feelings get transported over here. Let me say to everyone, as long as you have a nice smile on your face and you aren't dressed like you come from the gym you will score with exactly the girl you want, no matter how hot she is!

I am by far not Superman even when the girls gave me that Knickname, I was even able to hit on a half mexican half thai girl who lived in Norway, she looked exactly like Beyonce Knowles and everybody who was there last summer will agree that she was the hottest piece of pie in the entire city! I would never ever hit on a girl like this in the real world, she is 6 million leagues above me, but since it was Lucifer and I had the confidence of not a single rejection out of a 1000 I just went to her and was nice. She still calls me and I am still a legend for that in Lucifer. Beeing seen with her brought me more than 100 telephone numbers in 2 months because every girl thought when I can have a girl like her I must be like Superman! It is all about confidence my friends, if you feel save and comfortable you score with girls who are simply to pretty to work in an A Gogo Bar.

Whoever doesn't believe it is invited for a free tour!

I wouldn't compare Lucifer to a gogo bar at all. To me, the whole point of gogo bars is to check out the girls' naked (or nearly naked) bodies and therefore avoid any nasty surprises later on.

There are plenty of girls who can look great packed into a mini skirt and skimpy top in a disco that don't look nearly as good naked and that's important for me. (I'm so shallow/fussy that even a slightly "dodgy" nipple can put me off, let alone scars, stretchmarks, tattoos or droopy tits. :) )

The other good thing about gogos is that you don't ever feel you have to [shudder] dance. You know, the classic woman/man (real man) thing where they just love it and we'd rather just have a drink... How do you avoid that? :dunno:

The other good thing about gogos is that you don't ever feel you have to [shudder] dance. You know, the classic woman/man (real man) thing where they just love it and we'd rather just have a drink... How do you avoid that? :dunno:

Tell the girl you just want to drink and WATCH her dance, then sit back and enjoy the show. Just make sure you're covered up so the whole place doesn't notice your pitched tent. :cool:

As much am I huge freelancer disco fan such as lucifer pattaya I have to say holiwood disco's shows have much sexier girls than any band I could hope to see in lucifer?

see for yourself if you don't bother to visit holiwood, xzyte etc.:

Now if only those kind of girls would offer themselves for 1000bt LT that'll be paradise :hubba:

ChristianTroy if you really have been to Lucifer over 2000 times (every night for the past 6 years?) then you'll have severely damaged your hearing due to the volume of the music. You must also have been fucking the same girls over and over because there are not that many regulars there. To me the place was just a dark, loud, heaving mass of bodies (male and female) bumping into each other. It's all a question of taste and style but I'd rather relax on the white sofas of Heaven Above, order a drink and pick the sexiest girl in the bar.

The other good thing about gogos is that you don't ever feel you have to [shudder] dance. You know' date=' the classic woman/man (real man) thing where they just love it and we'd rather just have a drink... How do you avoid that? :dunno:

[/quote']

just say "NO"

Damn. I was trying to catch you with that "real man" trap. You'd say: "What's wrong with men dancing? I like to dance." and I'd call you gay. Darn. My plan is foiled. :grin:

Of course I say no. Only four men can dance and not look stupid: James Brown (RIP), Travolta, Michael Jackson and Jay Kay of Jamiroquai. The rest of us should just sit back with our beers, watch the girls, and talk about football (in deep voices).

Archived