Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

Hmm interesting that is.

I had a girlfriend with the name N who was attacking another girl with a bottle in Lucifer almost 1 year ago! As far as I know my N is in BKK right now.

The problem is that there ae so many Noks, Nans, Nis, Nus..... i'd just vote it off as a regular jealousy attack!

Are you still in the city?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same issue as a few others - when I went it was so crowded that I had to fight my way thru masses of people to get near the band - and then was basically stuck and nothing all that great near me. Eventually I squeezed my way out and went to Marines. Where btw is Marine 2 - I somehow missed that. The other big disco was Tony's I guess the name was. But that place was really so dark that I couldn't make out anything when I went inside - sort of discouraging because I saw some nice girls go in but was unale to find them in the dark.

There are actually 3 marine discothekes

1 marine disco the one you know

2 marine plaza at the 2 seafood restaurants at a place called marine plaza :) (walk down the eskalaltors from marine, 50 meters to the right into the small passage and 150 meters ahead is marine plaza)

3 marine2

pass the tow seafood restaurants and make turn to the right at into the next possible soi, walk that soi straihg through to the hotel at the end of the road, at the groundlevel is marine 2 which is by far the darkest club in the world, they have no lights at all, it isnt nice it is just for picking up girls!

I think there's also one called marine 3 which involves taking a left turn before reaching marine 2. I get confused. Actually come to think of it I'm sure I'm right. It's a small late night place. In fact I think there may even be 3 big "marines" and 2 small ones. They seem to be racially segregated between Arabs and Farangs.

Yes, the Marine Plaza Disco (the girls call that marine 3) is for Arabs, like almost the entire area surrounding the Plaza is playing arab music now!

There is a marine bar i know of, I cetrainly have never seen or heard of more than 3 marine discos.

Taking a left turn before reaching marine 2 is Insomnia, have to go way upstairs, worked 3 weeks now it is empty again, next door was a place called Vibez which is closed now but had by far the nicest setup! Other than that I don't know another one. Anyways the girls are calling the Arab Marine "Marine 3" maybe just a confusion. There is also Marine Hotel, maybe they have a small disco or something.

What is reall worth to have a look at when you come back is what the russians have created, I am just not sure the people will take it!

Between Soi5 and Soi6 they bought the entire space between those 2 sois, it was a huge empty area, just a 7/11 and a money exchange and an area bigger than 6 football fields. It is called Pattaya Dragon, they have 6 new bars and clubs there, one is Igloo Ice Pub, everything is made like an igloo with actual ice, fun place to see. They have fashion club which looks like an upperscale disco, model club, Rasputin Pattaya which is a spin off the Russian Disco and Moonlight bar. I usually don't support the growth of russians in Pattaya but i am just a slut, those places are all decent, nice girls (many farang girls)

I am sick of Lucifer, i have been there one time too much and since the DJ has only 3 new songs since june they need to make their money without me!

Are you still in the city?

No, sadly, far far from it! Out in the bush for a while... Looking at coming months to claw my way back to Thailand for at least a few days, it's a sad state of affairs...

Nice to hear a run down of latenight places, I look forward to my next visit to find a few new places to go - before JP!

YimSiam

Quite frankly, I don't think you end up at JP when you start moving a little bit, I find the marine discos a fantastic opportunity to pick up some girl late night but to be honest I also hate these chicks for not even tryin another place. They just walk their ways like they always do, not even checking out places like Vibez or Insomnia which have both a 1000 times better setup than Marine 2.

I start to love places like

Exzyte on thursdays a fridays,

a decent crowd of people and show bands the entire time, picked up a cute little dancer from bangkok the other day.

Holliwood if you dont mind the amount of gays

best place in Pattaya for me is at Soi Yensabai at the Yensabai Mansion.

It is freaking amazing how farangs don't get a hold of that place just the ones that are living close by. It is probably 30 girls per man and 100 girls per farang. I'd say 80% of the girls are available for a boogie woogie at your room! Immediately check out this one when you come back. The quality of girls is incredible high and the shows are superb!

Archived