Lucifer Strategy

mainsail

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's that got to do with anything? Why start getting into petty insults?

Dude, you are the one who is insulting people in the entire thread with your narrow minded conclusions, just wanted to know your age to understand your point of view a little better! I wasn't aware that asking a poster about his age is an insult! lol

Since the start of this thread I had a birthday. And my car turned over to 170,000 miles. Time certainly marches on. Your mileage may vary.

Happy birthday mainsail. 170,000 miles is quite something. I never managed it to get my car over 20,000 miles because I am never at home :) but my little Pattaya Scooter has now 2500 kilometers.

51 and still going to Lucifer, you got my respect. Make sure to let me know when you are around so we can go on a generation expanding hunt :)

Went out last night with a friend from Australia, he is 57 and looks like in his early 40ies. This fella lives here for 29 years, seems to keep him young and in shape. When our younger friends got tired at 1am he was still buzzing and burning for sexy girls. I finally came home at 5.45am and he got the girl that he wanted. haha!

I wonder, if the Lucifer's girls knew that there was a group of guys (yes, including me - don't anyone get their panties in a bunch) writing 74 posts on "how to pick up a girl at Lucifer's", would they be laughing or crying? And is there a freelancer forum out there somewhere on which the girls have a similar thread, Lucifer Strategy - how to reel in customers, etc?

Carry on! :beer:

YimSiam

haha

YimSiam he funny man, he good man, make joking me luagh too mutt. Not look same same comtutah man who chalat many girl look like same butterfly but no do, jing jing hab good heart inside too mutt but he no want me! Me angry he too mutt! Nevermind me not hab boyfriend falang again. Me woehk hep family! You no believe you no good man!

haha

YimSiam ... he no want me! Me angry he too mutt! Nevermind me not hab boyfriend falang again. Me woehk hep family! You no believe you no good man!

CT, you've been talking with my N., haven't you?! Exactly her words last time I was in Pattaya -- where, incidentally, to get this thread back on track, she and I went to Lucifer's together and where, despite clearly being with her, the sharks were definitely circling! N. has a thing about hitting people with bottles, I thought she was about to go after some of the other girls in there... The only strategy I needed was one to keep the girls off! (and no, I'm no hansum man, just an average joe).

YimSiam

Archived