Thai Girls, Sex and the Supernatural

khunsanuk

I didn't know Thais believed in the ying/yang. Shit, got to try it out!

_ylt=A9G_RtnZgYVFaGsAUEujzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m

As for the palmistry, it says my Life Line says I died 30 years ago!

_ylt=A9G_RtocgoVFWTAA8bCjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m HERE

As for Head Line, I don't give head.

My Line of Fate says I will have a straight forward life with few â??wrong turnsâ??.

My Love Line says I am a two-timer (or a hundred and two-timer - and that was only last month!)

My mom is the most spritual person I know, She heals people with Reiki after the Usui System and she is very well known all over the world with her teachings and books. Sometimes she is really creepy about her energy stuff and her new learned techniques and esoterik stuff. Sometimes I even believe she takes drugs when she talks about that, but even a wman like that who has dedicated her life to esoteric, even she says that hand dreading is a bunch of crap. If you start playing Tennis and you play 3 times a week one hour your lines will change, you go to the gym and start lifting weights and your lines will change etc...

I also know for a fact that the butterfly effect is real. You walk on the street and someone says hello to you, that can change your entire day and the day of others because you are not at the same time in the same place as you would have been when nobody said hello to you, this will affect every person who sees you this day in some way and if is just that someone stands in front of you in the queue at the mall who would usually stand behind you. In some cases a minor event like that can change an entire life! Too complex to talk about but very interesting!

However, hand reading is bullshit. Makes one look so smart and thoughtful if he does it but it is simply big bogus!

Archived