say, what if Thai girls were genuine and trustworthy

theshaw66

What is up with your posts. Did you grow up with an abusive mother that makes you have think that every Thai woman is untrustworthy and a whore? Maybe you just developed this attitude on your own so you donâ??t have to deal with your insecurities about yourself

I find this and youâ??re other posts disgusting

TH

Note: I am lead to believe by precedence that this is not a flame but a simple expression of my opinion

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I've said before.....I admire any girl who can fleece a punter. Good luck to them. If they are money hungry hoes, it makes most punters desperate, unattractive farangs. It's their playing field they usually set the rules so why complain. I sometimes think guys stay in the P4P scene because they believe it is the only way they will get laid. Just end up bitter that's all. I also think love gets confused with infatuation in a lot of these threads.

What is up with your posts. Did you grow up with an abusive mother that makes you have think that every Thai woman is untrustworthy and a whore? Maybe you just developed this attitude on your own so you donâ??t have to deal with your insecurities about yourself

I find this and youâ??re other posts disgusting

TH

Then [personal insult removed - moderator] dont participate....i think most people on here are intelligent enough to know that i'm trying to start a dialog and most of the bad shit i read about thai girl's come from this board and other like it...i'm sorry you're to stupid to understand what all this is all about...not every post on this site will cater to everyones taste ..i dont answer every post put up by other's,but on that same token i dont give them shit for posting what they wanna post...i just dont reply ...just that simple....i'm not on here making up shit i like to ask thinking questions...so in the future if you dont like what i post...keep it to yourself,cause i dont give a fuck....

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com?s rule number 7 against flaming. Flaming is not tolerated here and is a banning offense. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. We consider this a serious matter. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

>Say, what if most thai girls were genuine and trustworthy and not money hungry hoes

Sigh. Funnily enough, most thai girls *are* genuine and trustworthy. However, you would need to get out of the bars to know that. Even *in* the bars there are trustworthy girls.

I know two thai women that I *do* trust implicitly (even with dogs "bag of gold"). One of the two I know at work (thats "normal" work) has for years regularly withdrawn the equivalent of two years of her salary at a time from work accounts to pay vendors etc.

-j-

Why was theshaw so targetted but Thaihome was not? His post was certainly inflammatory and personalised (making comments about his childhood for one!)...sure theshaw responded in kind, but there are other occasions where this has been left as tit for tat...it would be nice if there was some consistancy here.

I don't think what Thaihome wrote was acceptable at all.

Zombienation,

Moderation is not to be discussed on the board. If you don't agree with the moderation, then feel free to PT The Board Moderator with your concerns. See the board rules for further information:

10.) Board Moderator Decisions:

The Board Moderator's decision is final. It is not to be questioned. If you have issues concerning the validity of The Board Moderator's actions, then feel free to PM The Board Moderator with your concerns. Failure to immediately comply with The Board Moderator's request could result in your termination from this board.

The Board Moderator may be easily contacted by clicking on the far-right 'Notify Moderator' icon that exists at the bottom of every post's "Post Extras" section.

In the event you do not receive adequate resolution to your complaint, through the forum's Board Moderator's, you are then, as a final resort, free to contact the board owner, at sanuk@nanaplaza.com .

Archived