say, what if Thai girls were genuine and trustworthy

theshaw66

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Ok, time for me to step in here I think.

My guess is that Mod9 has not read my interaction with ThaiHome in another thread and therefore did not know that his (TH's) post was made explicitly to provoke me. It worked, TH has just received a warning.

To ThaiHome, if you have a problem with me you can take it out on me, not on someone who has no beef in this.

Sanuk!

Would like to send PM, but to be honest, I cannot figure out how add the addressee and cannot be assed with as I am so angry.

F*ck it will post here.

I did not start this, you did!!! :nono:

So don't give me any shit about how if you have a problem take it up with me not another poster.

So, I paraphrase your post to me almost word for word and I get Banned, strike 1 and strike 2 and banned removed all at the exact same time. How many strikes do you have?

I really did not mean to provoke all this and I thought my last post on the News topic would close the issue.

When I saw this stupid poll by a user that is exactly what I have been talking about I could not resist. The reaction of your moderator 9 confirms my position that you people are hypocritical (I struggle to not say racist here as he can call most Thai women whore but I cannot say that disgust me) in your moderation of this forum. I have been a member since this board started here as well as when it was still on Delphi. I have contributed real money to its maintenance. Not once have I ever bragged about how little I have paid to have a Thai women suck my dick, nor how much is a â??fair wageâ? for a sponsor to pay, nor called any woman a whore, or anything contrary to best interest of my wifeâ??s country. I have tried to express my opinions in the best way I can, though they are often contrary to popular beliefs expressed here. I have always laid that to the belief that I probably have different perspective considering my history with Thailand.

In return, you have banned me over a poster with some 300 posts, most of which consist of insulting the women of Thailand (of which our wives are part of) and some of most ridiculous stupid sexpat drivel I have ever seen. When I call him on it, paraphrasing your very post about how I disgust you and accusing me of being some high class snob because I happen to make a western salary while living in Thailand, you ban me.

What I would like is for you to is look in the mirror and tell yourself what you have done lately for the good of country you have chosen to immigrate to. Then review my post and theshaw66 posts with your wife and ask who should be banned.

I await her decision.(I note that you have choosen not to have the wai smilie like most other Thailand based boards, it would be most appropriate here)

TH

If I ever find a "complete" woman who doesn't think that 911 is the pin code of my atm card then I can see myself giving in again, right now I see many decent and nice girls but not much to talk about except the things I have talked about million times before!

Well yesterday we went out to buy a Christmas tree with the lights and all the decoration. This was the first time she saw all that stuff and she was eager to set up her first tree in her life. She then had lots of talks on Santa Claus, lights, bells, presents, children pine trees and other trees. It was all funny and I never heard such stories in my life, great stuff :snowcool:

...If I ever find a "complete" woman who doesn't think that 911 is the pin code of my atm card then I can see myself giving in again, right now I see many decent and nice girls but not much to talk about except the things I have talked about million times before!

Having watched 9/11 in Thailand as it happened with my wife (she was the one that told about it when they broke into Thai TV) and have her comfort me as one of the senseless things in recent history ever enfolded before our eyes, I find your analogy trivializing and as well as implying that Thai people donâ??t know about an event that took the life of almost 3,000 people, some from your own country.

Maybe you are the one that doesnâ??t really have anything interesting to say. :dunno:

TH

Jeez, Thaihome, please relax, you have misunderstood a lot of what has been written and misinterpreted the point of the poll...etc etc.

Lucky you that your life is so perfect, for others it is not and their reality differs from yours, as does their experience....really, please re-read your posts and the pointlessness of all of this...i'm sure you will see that you have gone over the top about all of this and realise you have made a mistake.

Peace.

Hi,

OK, I guess we all need to take a step back.

I have to admit that I had not read the poll and it is a rather insulting, so in I guess that puts your reply in a different light. So, my apologies for calling you on it.

Having said that, I do think that your note was uncalled for and was almost certainly added to provoke me.

BTW, the banning was an accident. I had ticked a checkbox which I shouldn't have. So, I undid the ban and gave you a warning instead.

Sanuk!

Archived