say, what if Thai girls were genuine and trustworthy

theshaw66

Say, what if most thai girls were genuine and trustworthy and not money hungry hoes...how many of yall would have deeply fallin in love by now? and part two of this question is is there any particular thai girl from your past that if she was ginuwine she might have been the one you would have fallen for?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't, I know trustworthy Thais who aren't money hungry! Intelligent women I find very attractive and that is hard to fin over there. I don't want to educate a woman that she becomes a macth to my desires. It is her life, I don't want to change aperson and her personality, if I had to do that I have to ask myself why I wanted her in the first place. If I ever find a "complete" woman who doesn't think that 911 is the pin code of my atm card then I can see myself giving in again, right now I see many decent and nice girls but not much to talk about except the things I have talked about million times before!

Agree OH, I'm really sick of hearing all the BS stories about how bad and money hungry the girls are.

Over the years I've met some wonderful people and made some really good friends.

I can honestly say I have NEVER been ripped off.

Treat people well (no matter who, no matter where) and people will treat you well (in most cases)

Merry Christmas DC :xmascheer:xmsgrin::xmascheer

Thanks K.Dog,

that's a really flattering comment.

I guess you're right (about most things!) but you know me....I have my "Dumb" side.....

Not in a good frame of mind today....."We're" having a "Domestic"....lol....

Shit it's only 12.20 in Bkk and we have already exchanged a total of 17 sms'....."someone's" got the shits today....and I'm paying for it...big time...555555

Hope you have a great Christmas.... best wishes to the family....

C U end next month

Cheers D D D C :xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmascheer:xmsgrin:

Oh well....it could be worse I guess

Archived