What Kind Of A Bloke Are You

ChristianTroy

Bust

I am sure I can pass every test but wouldnt be fair to do it wwith the help of the internet, let's do it when we accidently meet somewhere :)

Zombie

I am sure it would work, but I really just wanna see the girl from Outback Jack She was freaking funny, not too much of a stunner though!

and in my defense, I was sick and zapped through and stuck with that because I saw girls!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm genuinely shcoked to see there are so many guys who actually place a great importance on speaking. speaking is for gig's, girlfriends and friends....bonking is for hookers that's why they're called hookers

so many romantic men I'm deeply touched....and the femo's say that all men care about is sex.... :)

I'm genuinely shcoked to see there are so many guys who actually place a great importance on speaking. speaking is for gig's, girlfriends and friends....bonking is for hookers that's why they're called hookers

so many romantic men I'm deeply touched....and the femo's say that all men care about is sex.... :)

Its called the GFE.

Bust I am sure I can pass every test but wouldnt be fair to do it wwith the help of the internet, let's do it when we accidently meet somewhere :)

Ah but that is the point CT.....you won't find the answers on the internet. :neener::neener::neener:

Old Hippie was always honest, one of the few people who speak their mind!

I have also noticed a tranformation, no more "all BGs are bad" posts in a long time.

OH you got sick of beeing accused 60+yo or why is your age showing now?

I wish we all would do that, it makes opinions much easier to understand sometimes!

I have nothing against bar girls...I think All women are generally evil however. I have nioted that I find bar girls/ whores to be a bit more honest...it is what it is, no confusion about it all...

Archived