What Kind Of A Bloke Are You

ChristianTroy

So there's no option for people who just chat and have fun at the bars but go home like a good boy? :p

Indeed, i haven't gone near a p4p girl in 8 months...i look and chat, but always go home alone...could never ever cheat on my GF...i really am a 'good man'....

So CT, good man option required next time please, kind sir.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't wanted the "just friends" option, I was interested in the styles of the whore mongers!

whore mongers don't have any style CT :neener::neener::neener: Not like us hansum men from downunder. It's just no fair us Aussies have so much more class than the rest of you. :wave::wave::wave::mooning::mooning::mooning:

Either option 6 or 8 for me...I went with 6...I get laid at home, just not often enough...I also like to take regulars out on "Dates" and pretend they really like me, and are my girlfriend...the dillusion of such adds to the value for the money/sex ratio...of course just boinking a girl 5 seconds after you first see her is rewarding as well...[/ (Emphasis added -TH)

Probably the most insightful post you have ever made. :yeahthat:

As said to me today by another:

Finally, some wisdomâ?¦. :worship::worship:

TH

Old Hippie was always honest, one of the few people who speak their mind!

I have also noticed a tranformation, no more "all BGs are bad" posts in a long time.

OH you got sick of beeing accused 60+yo or why is your age showing now?

I wish we all would do that, it makes opinions much easier to understand sometimes!

whore mongers don't have any style CT :neener::neener::neener: Not like us hansum men from downunder. It's just no fair us Aussies have so much more class than the rest of you. :wave::wave::wave::mooning::mooning::mooning:

I know I know, don't do the IN YOUR FACE DANCE to quickly!

Let me introduce you to my plan! :idea:

I wait for you untill you find a new burma girl :hippie: or a farmers daughter :hippie: that finally gets the ring from you. :grinyes: You will move with her to down under and after a while she is getting citizenship. :deal: Me George Clooney a like looking super bloke :rolleyes: come to your country, first to check if OutBack Jack :whatever: is still with the blondie :hug: and if she is not available I will steal your wife from you :wave: and will get citizenship as well :_party: . As soon I have Aussie citizenship I go back to Thailand and have all the same features as you :bangit: and you will have a broken heart! :yikes:

You see in the long run I will do better than you :wave:

Archived