Sending Smokes

Kauai Jim

At the old Airport, Customs was never an issue. Evedently at the New Airport, things have changed. I have asked several friends that have gone through recently and they report no change regarding Customs.

I smoke Camel Nonfilters. After sex and while taking a dump, nothing less will do. Not sure whats more important, Lavitra or the smokes. What a horrible thought. Think I'll just take my chances and hope for the best.

Thanks for the input.

Now wouldnt the fine for getting caught way cheaper than the fee that fedEx would charge you?

Shouldn't be a problem to smuggle your sex pills and if you need the cigarettes only after sex and taking a dump I am wondering how much power Lavitra is giving you and if it has diaroeha as a side effect!

Not sure on how long are you planning to stay! I would just buy 2 cartons, 1 at duty free and one at home, put the single packs in your bag. The customs ignored me 3 times now and the last week I had 2 suitcases, 1 was a stage case with light equipment and I also carried a giant box with Bose iPod speakers and a huge bag with duty free items!

The bag was seethrough since it was body lotions from Biotherm and according to the new rules you only get them in see through bags. Nothing, they didnt even look and I was the 3rd guy from my plane who walked through the totally empty gate! I couldnt have looked more obvious!

Well, If you noticed, all the "reports" were comming from 1 source, a few posts on Thai visa, made by guys who almost never posted (something like 5-10 posts), which seemed odd, as most of their posts were sensationalized doom and gloom crap. Then, as fast as it swept, it died out, and we no longer hear of it. Only one guy on any board actually said it happened to him, gave very few details for personnal reasons. Every other poster was "...it happened to someone I know, so I don't have all the details..." and mostly by posters with little or no history of posting on the boards prior to this. So all very odd...and, as I and 1-2 other said, it just seemd like crap, or at the best, over hyped...

Archived