The Kiwi Cafe (Soi 22)

Weird

A nice relaxing place. My new internet cafe of choice(the internet is actually pretty slow[which all the cafes seem to be] but you get free internet for an hour when you spend 50 baht or more on food or drinks).

It's located right next to Larry's Dive and I give it a 4/5 for it's nice relaxing atmosphere and decent selection of food (which can be quite distracting when you get a whiff of something good being cooked!)

There's also an internet shop on the right hand side as you enter Washington Square from Soi 22. A bit grubby but reasonably fast and only Baht 1 per minute, unlike Imperial Queens Park cafe which charges Baht 10 per minute! However I prefer using the free (to customers) wifi service at either the Hare and Hound or The Dubliner. Need a laptop of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for the thumbs up. The idea with Kiwi Cafe was to have a quiet place for people to come and relax amidst the noise and chaos of Bangkok. We have internet which is free with any food or drink. The speed is supposed to be 4 mgs but TIT and you don't always get what you want (or pay for). We do all day breakfasts, English, American and Continental and you can get a coffee and sandwich for just 120 baht (plus free internet) which is a great deal. We open at 7 am and close at 2 am.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

Thanks for the thumbs up. The idea with Kiwi Cafe was to have a quiet place for people to come and relax amidst the noise and chaos of Bangkok. We have internet which is free with any food or drink. The speed is supposed to be 4 mgs but TIT and you don't always get what you want (or pay for). We do all day breakfasts, English, American and Continental and you can get a coffee and sandwich for just 120 baht (plus free internet) which is a great deal. We open at 7 am and close at 2 am.

Any booze on the menu, chief?

Just asking for a friend, like. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Archived