Location Davis Hotel

buffalo_bill

Boarzmen ,

may I most respectfully ask the esteemed commmunity ze following question :

For entirely tactical reasons I would have to move downtown for a day or two and found the Davis Hotel most convenient for my dirty plans . This property is at an alley which connects Soi 24 with 22 , but it is further towards Rama 4 than Suk . Is it walking distance to Sukhumvit , meaning less or about 10 minutes walking or much further ? By " Sukhumvit " I mean Soi 23 .

Thanks in advance

BuBi

Boarzmen ,

For entirely tactical reasons I would have to move downtown for a day or two and found the Davis Hotel most convenient for my dirty plans . This property is at an alley which connects Soi 24 with 22 , but it is further towards Rama 4 than Suk . Is it walking distance to Sukhumvit , meaning less or about 10 minutes walking or much further ? By " Sukhumvit " I mean Soi 23 .

Thanks in advance

BuBi

Its is a 15-20 minute walk to sukhumvit or 20 baht on a motorcycle.

Beware, its a hard walk. With all the construction on this road you will end up with dirty shoes, and its a bit of an obstacle course also. Just get the motorbike. Its opposite President park. Its a nice soi overall but its not pedestrian friendly for the mots part.

Hope this helps.

yes it is on Soi 24, around 1 km from Sukhumvit and 200 meters from Rama IV. if you walk from there to Soi 23 in 15 minutes, you will sweat like hell which could make your plans even more dirty!

approaches in automobiles might not be faster as both Soi's 24 and 22 are famous for traffic jam.

there were actually rumours that Chuwit wanted to open it as a upmarket soapy but had to scrap it as it is in a residential area!

Boarzmen ,

Thanks in advance

BuBi

Guests at the hotel can take advantage of the free shuttle bus to Sukhumvit and back. Not sure of the timings and frequency though.

Archived