recommended hotels

expat28Bangkok

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the cheaper hotels on Beach Rd have asian (korean/chinese) groups staying so I recommend a hotel in one of the sois instead. So the question is which nightlife area you're most interested in, Soi 2/3, Soi 6, Soi 8, WS or maybe you're want to chase FLs on Beach Rd?

• 4 weeks later...
I know of a fair few girls who work Beach Road by day/early evening and Lucifer by night.

I have reasons to doubt that because I know what happens with a girls ID when she doesn't pass the health check. If a Beach Road girl doesn't have an ID you can be almost certain she got something nasty. If she doesn't have an ID she can't work at any bar no more and she can't get into Lucifer either.

Maybe the girls you know are clean or have a fake ID. However, I doubt it a lot, the security at Lucifer is very tight and it is not that the Beach Road Skanks are unknown, the most of them have a history in this city and that is a very small city!

I saw the receptionist from a guest house I stayed in one time down Beach Road.

When she saw me in order to save face :o she pretended that she had been waiting to meet a friend and walked back to the guest house with me.

I don't know what the agenda is or where people get their statistics from :confused: but your average Beach Road freelancer is just as likely to be as clean as your average bar beer/go go girl. Some of them don't work bar but have other occupations. Some of them don't live in Pattaya but come in at night or on weekends. It's as simple as that and that's why they work Beach Rd.

Archived