recommended hotels

expat28Bangkok

85% is highly effective!

I got my basic information from the "Deutsche Aids Hilfe" based on their study of the Universities of the Münster and Yokohama cooperation. Both universities allegedly have the leading scientists and researchers in the world. Their results back up the research of the National Institutes of Health.

Btw, I have downloaded the pdf brochure from "gib Aids keine Chance" an organisation/project of the german health ministry to bring awareness to the people. What all these sites are referring to is SAFER SEX which doesn't exclusively mean condoms, they also suggest to use dental dams, and to totally avoid to get in touch with each others body fluids which is simply impossible when your penis is deep inside of a pussy, your penis and it's surrounding area will not be 100% covered with latex. They suggest the missionary position as the safest method of all, when the girl is on top of you and she is really aroused then there are higher risks.

You know there are a lot of different researches, I was pulling that in response of the mature comment about the Flintstone Academy remark. By using logic I know that if a penis has half an inch of pubes on it's root that it can't be cvered painfree with a condom, this area won't be covered with latex and all it needs is a pimple that recently popped open or a scratch or a minor inflammatory mixed with her infected juice and your have a reason to be worried. Condoms also can break, don't forget that. Alone in Thailand it happened 3 times to me. One last remark about Safer Sex, they call it "SAFER" not "SAFE"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Pattaya as I write this. I'm sitting in the Mall on Road 2 near Soi 2. The Big C place. Paying 1 Bt per minute to write this. If there was sound on this site you would hear disco music from a shop and there are small bird chirping sounds. I can't see what the movies playing are, from where I sit. But, if you insist I will find a way to prove I'm in Pattaya.

Oh yes, this weekend, Saturday, I think, there was a giant motorcycle procession down Beach Road with hundreds of bikes.

I will give you this. If you have open sores a condom may be problematical.

However a condom is 100% If it breaks it is 0% effective.

The girls on beach road are on a par with most beer bars. Some of them, on the terrace, in front of the fast food places in the mall, on weekends, are stunning. They may be high school or college girls making book money.

I just object to your charectorizing all these girls as skanks because they are trying to make a living in a country that doesn't pay people too much, especially in Issan. They are nice people with kids and expenses that need to be paid. I think you are too harsh on them.

One girl was just laid off from Wacol, after, 11 years another does laundry in a hotel. Most have kids

They are very nice to old guys, who may be living on Social Security, hanging around talking to them out side. Even those in wheel chairs, who can't even get on a bar stool are paid attention to.

We should not judge others so critically. Especially since we are comparatively rich fat cats.

As far as the Evangelical stuff, I wasn't refering to your posting name.

I'm in Pattaya as I write this. Paying 1 Bt per minute to write this.

[color:orange]There's a groovy little joint down by the computer mall near Soi Day Night where it's only 30 baht an hour and you sit in a bizarre little curtained off booth. Bit of a way to come to save 30 baht an hour though if you're up Naklua way.[/color]

But, if you insist I will find a way to prove I'm in Pattaya.

Oh yes, this weekend, Saturday, I think, there was a giant motorcycle procession down Beach Road with hundreds of bikes.

[color:orange]And let's not forget the Pattaya Gay Parade which starts, off the top of me head, tomorrow? That will be a sight to behold. I'm just dreaming of what costume to wear right now. :crazy: Or maybe not. :smirk: [/color]

A lot of the other stuff you say I agree with 100 percent. Some of the girls on Beach Rd are normal chicks who are either making their first forays into the pay for play scene and not all are hardened ex bar/go go girls riddled with Hiv. As you say, some are very pleasant people and take care of the old, disabled guys etc. Although CT's point about the id card/registration stuff may be worth considering.

e2d

Thanx for a reasonable reply!

You are right, I am not supposed to call these girls Skanks and even if they are sick they don't deserve to be called a Skank, None of hem wanted to be sick! You convinced in that matter!

Where I don't agree with you is that you can compare them to Beer Bar Girls, this statement is simply wrong, if police would check the bar and they can't show their health passport the bar is closing 30 days (same when the police is cathcing you showing any kind of nudity btw) The most bars (not all) require monthly health checks in order to pay the salary. That is not a guarantee for the customer but it is at least safer than a completely uncontrolled girl on beach road!

Sure these girls are nice, I haven't met a girl that was ever rude to me. The fact that they would take on a handicapped person doesn't offspring from their good big heart, it is the result of their desperation.

Since a girl that I like a lot got infected with HIV after being raped in Bahrain I was digging deep into this topic, I supported her and went everywhere with her. The owner of my condo building plays golf and is one of the best friends with Khun Somnuek Chanket (Chief Of Pattaya Police) Guess what, even as a resident I am not allowed to bring a girl from Beach Road for Health and Theft reasons. I assume if there was nothing to worry about he wouldn't make these house rules to people who just spent a couple of million baht to buy a property from him!

These girls could work at a bar, if they had no time at night they still could go to a daytime joint such as soi6 or several beer bars or daytime gogo bars. They don't and the reason for that is very very simple! If they are nice people or not! It is up to you if you choose to believe it or not, what I am saying is not to discredit them, it is supposed to warn you and according to my professional involvement into the local night life you might consider that hat I am saying is based on knowledge and not on a wild guess!

Talking doesn't hurt, if that is all you do I am not concerned!

One last thing

condoms aren't 100% safe if they don't break, like I said, parts of your penis aren't covered, her juices run based on gravity downstairs to the root of your penis, if you have an inflammation in this area or something similar, her fluids can enter your body and if that happens there is a chance to get infected! Even worse when you are going down on her! Condoms that doesn't break protect exactly the parts that are covered, do yourself a favor and wear one after finsish reading, put some lotion in your hand and masturbate with your full hand without paying attention what your are doing. After 5 minutes check if the condom went upstairs a little and which parts of your body have lotion on it! It is not a joke, just do it for you to realize what I am trying to tell you! Maybe it safes your life!

Assume every partner you have has an STD and act accordingly. Or abstain. Those are the only choices I see. That applies to BGs, Freelancers, GTGs, FGFs and whomever else you fuck except a verifiable virgin. And if you do meet one of those they will be so terrified of you that you will have to wear a condom...

Archived