recommended hotels

expat28Bangkok

I'm not interested in posing a contrary opinion for the hell of it.

So than the logic is Bkk girls in the Beergarden, Nana parking lot, the bus stop, etc. are all diseased, wretched and theives as are the Pattaya Beach Road girls.

I know beer bar girls who got sick of being pushed around by bar owners and mamasans and prefered the freedom of being freelancers and make more money and can come and go as they please.

I've got eyes and can judge for myself who is worthy of my baht and attention and need no help, in that regard.

In 19 years, I have yet to have a bad experience or come down with a disease and I intend to keep it that way.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you heard? There is a new product available. It's called a condom.

...which are only 85% effective! Is your entire penis covered by the condom? Especially when you have pubes on it?? Where do the juices flow when she sits on top of you? A minor inflammation of your skin of the uncovered part of your penis or the area surrounding your penis can get you infected!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am sure you will force yourself to say something different again!

You sound like you are pretending to be a doctor. 85 percent? Where do you get you info? From the Flintstone's Medical Academy?

You guys are bringing me down with your Evangelical B.S.

Are the Beach girls too much competition for the bars?

Unless you are a bible thumper, along with the other guy, you must have a vested interest to keep going on about HIV and sores on a web site that is supposed to be about sanuk.

I can read this point of view on Pat Robertson's Christian Crusade website.

But if you insist. The bar girls are tested. Big deal. A lot can happen, in 30 days, between tests.

Hm, I think CT is correct, it was a big american research program some years ago concluding something like that. Use search 3-4 years back and you'll find the thread.

Of course that was based on american condoms with rifts, not sure if european and thai condoms are equal???

Exit2Dos,

how I am supposed to be not offensive after all these not so smart things you say. I came to the conclusion it is impossible because you are are asking for it big time!

However, I am trying to be nice with you!

Efectiveness Of Condoms Regarding HIV (LINK)

The sad thing is that these informations could be found within 10 seconds but you rather choose to embarrass yourself!

Cristian Troy is a character from a TV Show and has nothing to do with Christianity, another one of your funny conclusions!

Beach road girls aren't competition to bars!!! seriously... have you ever been to Pattaya? I start having my doubts. I am sure you believe it since Walking Street is a family shopping street in your opinion, Pattaya has clean beaches and the water quality is great in your opinion and you don't know anything how to protect your life regarding HIV and you also claim that all Beach Road girls are healthy.

I wonder what "reasonable" reply is coming next!

ps

just in case you are mentally challenged I deeply apologize for being hard on you, if you are perfectly normal (in doctors opinion) I apologize for making a remark about you being mentally challenged!

You should take any wiki with a big grain of salt. You should check the CDC website that says condoms are highly effective in reducing HIV rates. Check with the equivalent German health ministry.

Unfortunately you have the Catholic Church and fundamentalist Protestant sects spewing out erroneous data to curtail the use of condoms.

Archived