Great Quotes

bust

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

He's a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Garland Greene (ConAir)

One girl, I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.

Garland Greene.

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country." --George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

Bush Vows Harm To U.S.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," he said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Washington, D.C. 08.05.04

"As you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say." --George W. Bush, 10.28.03.

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the -- the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003 "" --George W. Bush, 10.27.03.

"Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace."

--George W. Bush, July 25, 2003

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."â??Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

Some of my favourite Bushims...there's so much more at...

http://www.bushwatch.com/english.htm

Enjoy...i do!

gots love the Bushisms...

my favourite is,

"more and more of our imports are coming from abroad"

"some days he likes to do it by himself...other days helikes to use fanny"

Nick Faldo, talking about golf caddie.

"thats great,tell him he's Pele and get him straight back on"

Partick Thistle manager when told one of his players was concussed and didnt know who he was.

George Best is laying naked on a bed with Miss World, 50,000 pounds is scattered across the floor and the waiter delivering the Champagne says "George when did it all go wrong"

No rape in China, Girl with skirt up run faster than man with pants down, Confusius

Archived